Official Lakers at Heat game thread, 1/19 8ET/5PT on TNT

Extremely disappointed that Wade is missing this one cause with the addition of Bron, Wade & kobe had to guard each other 99% of the time which is always a great matchup.

Now the matchups will probably be battier/Kobe & bron/barnes.

Ah well, still should be an entertaining game.

Dream scenario, roof collapses and both teams are crushed.
laugh.gif

im excited for the game but then again its just like no other game too me

Go Lakers !!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

Lakeshow!!! and Kobe #24 with another 40+ game.

that streak was already snapped bruh. Not sure if kobe system can do it again vs an extremely athletic Miami team.

Lebron better play. And I'm happy wade is out for this one. Just give me a close game that comes down to the last few minutes...

#can'twait

yeah ok laker/clipper bandwagon fan guy 
grin.gif

BTW if your first team(LAL) wasn't in the same division as my Clips I would have never even posted a comment...

laugh.gif
......Ah Yes, the game I've been looking forward to seeing since this young season begun. Lets be Cereal....The Lakers cant be possbily be serious sending that joke of a starting 5, hell Joke of a team into Miami against the mighty Heat, they're not even worthy being on the same floor as King James. Ron Artest aka Metta World Weak Will be lucky to hold King James under 39 tonight ( i'm being serious). With that said, i see this game being over before it even starts. The Lakers shuffle out the oldest backcourt in the League. the front court is decent, but it's not enough to make a difference, especially not tonight.

Lakers 76 Heat 125. James with 47 points off 20-25 shooting in 3 quarters. Mike Miller with 7 Triples. Kobe with 23 on 7-29 shooting and 8 turnovers. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

yeah ok laker/clipper bandwagon fan guy 
grin.gif

BTW if your first team(LAL) wasn't in the same division as my Clips I would have never even posted a comment...

I'm a bandwagon fan because I like both teams?  Oh i forgot you've liked the clipper since they were in San Diego.
alien.gif
lol... I see you hating more than praising the clips.

My alliance is with the Lakers but I would never root against the clippers vs. anyone else besides the Lakers, and its still hard for me to watch.

Bitter clipper fan acting like someone wants to hop on the bandwagon as if they have accomplished what the lakers have...
laugh.gif

I've already been through this once with you, no need to again
eyes.gif
... Just shut your old bitter mouth and enjoy some good basketball.

TripledubO wrote:
laugh.gif
......Ah Yes, the game I've been looking forward to seeing since this young season begun. Lets be Cereal....The Lakers cant be possbily be serious sending that joke of a starting 5, hell Joke of a team into Miami against the mighty Heat, they're not even worthy being on the same floor as King James. Ron Artest aka Metta World Weak Will be lucky to hold King James under 39 tonight ( i'm being serious). With that said, i see this game being over before it even starts. The Lakers shuffle out the oldest backcourt in the League. the front court is decent, but it's not enough to make a difference, especially not tonight.

Lakers 76 Heat 125. James with 47 points off 20-25 shooting in 3 quarters. Mike Miller with 7 Triples. Kobe with 23 on 7-29 shooting and 8 turnovers. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

It's gonna be a gooooooood season now. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

TripledubO wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Is that who I think it is?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TripledubO

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Welcome back
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
157gahi.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by CP1708

TripledubO wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Is that who I think it is?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom