Official Lakers at Suns Game 3| Lakers lead (2-0)

I won't be surprised if this ends up like the Game 3 at Utah....hopefully, the guys are extra focused after seeing how Boston has destroyed Orlando.

No letdowns please. Go Lakers.

It only gets harder from here. Lakers need to take it up to another level, take care of Phoenix and handle Boston- get this cookie!

--Slow the game down. Win the battle of the boards. Defend that 3 point line. Make Nash a scorer, not a facillitator.
--Lets get it Lakeshow!!

smokin.gif

Boring. Lakers 4-0. I would like PHX to win, but i do not see it happening.

PO

Im a Laker fan but something tells me this is the game the Suns have to win and they have a good chance to do it. I mean thousands of hyped up Orange T-Shirt wearing Zodoggs screaming death threats, home court advantage referee calls, a long layoff that kills momentum and even the Lakers already looking ahead to Boston has me thinking of a Suns win. I hope my feeling is not true. I dont expect PHX to just give up like Orlando.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

what time does the game come on?
8 30 tnt. Lakers won when they made the schedule but you can watch if you feel like it.  =)

I would love to see PHX come back and win this series but I'm sure they won't...I can't stand the idea of another Celtics-Lakers Finals

Back
Top Bottom