Official Lakers at Suns Game 3| Lakers lead (2-0)

It's all good. No way Suns will shoot 22 more freethrows next game than the Lakers. Kobe almost with the triple double smh for nothing. Gasol played well offensively....that is all.

oh btw, forgot to mention...Refs played well too

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

I said it last time Lakers D has to pick back up. That's why they lost tonight.

I swear you can't count on Odom to be consistant....
^^ duh com on now any1 who knows the lakers knows that. Dude can go from bein the best 6th man in the NBA drop 25+ points to a dud no jump shot havin lazy bump in the span of 2 days. =| odoms a great player im not Knockin him. gotta love em when hes on point cuz hes a menace but not so much when he lookin like he came from the clippers bench warming squad.

Suns played an exceptional game, so one should not be surprised they won the game. I do not expect Robin to have a repeat performance next game, but LA has to stop shooting so many 3's and attack the basket. Phoenix was the more aggressive team tonight.

--Suns back in it. Hats off to em.
--Their zone defense pick apart the triangle. Too many 3 point attempts by LA. Bynum and Odom being in foul trouble hurt.
--Hopefully LA can adjust and steal one on Tuesday.

too many 3s
not enough attacking the paint
bynum playing like @#%^ (i expected more from him after the comments he made)
odom and artest not playing well either
on to the next one

Originally Posted by Noskey

Damn Nash is just gonna rearrange his nose like that on the court??
laugh.gif
Guess he's been through it enough times to know how to do it himself.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice game from both.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

It's all good. No way Suns will shoot 22 more freethrows next game than the Lakers. Kobe almost with the triple double smh for nothing. Gasol played well offensively....that is all.

amare-stoudemire.jpg

LA FANS MAD!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

41 free throws?

too many of those and turnovers and 3 point attempts

Artest played like he usually does though. Lamar was SCARED to take it strong to the basket. He looked intimidated by Lopez as if dude is 2008 KG.

The defense was atrocious and that enabled the suns to play their illegal zone defense.

Gasol needs to let Amare take jumpers all game long instead of getting close to him unless the lakers are actually playing good help defense.

We got this
pimp.gif

A lot of these 3's were wide open looks but they just weren't falling.

Looks like the Suns will be playing zone from now on, or until LA dissects it.

Way too many turnovers. Hoping to see a better game 4. What was shown tonight that would lead one NOT to believe that Lopez & Stoudemire will go off the same way?

Let's be smarter with our fouls too

^^^ Oh yeah I've known for years that Odom is inconsistant but it still pisses me off when he's a beast one night then the next he's soft as hell.

lol.... I'm not mad by any means. I never thought Lakers were going to sweep, but there's also no way in hell Suns will shoot 22 more freethrows than the Lakers next game, no way.

Things will be back to normal soon enough.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

amare-stoudemire.jpg

LA FANS MAD!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3]Suns sweep Spurs to reach West finals  [/h3]
Its good Amare played out his mind and Odom and Artest played bad. Its still 2-1 no need to worry unless it 2-3 so for now good game Suns and Good luck tuesday

They played better then us tonight, that simple.  Make the adjustments, be ready for that high school zone they run, try to get more from Bynum to get our size up again, and we'll be ok. 

No Laker fans blame anything, we let it go.  We had a chance, we had the lead in the 4th, we shoulda pulled away, we didn't.  That's it, no excuses. 

Get game 4. 

The Suns zone defense made the Lakers put up a lot of unnecessary 3's.  Artest and LO couldn't get going.  Kobe had a nice game tonight.  Pau's defense was horrible, STAT kept taking it to the basket every time.  The Lakers help D was non existent tonight. 

Lopez was a nice spark for the Suns.  His elbow on Fisher was
laugh.gif
.  Suns took a lot of FT's, but we knew that was coming.  Just gotta play through it.

Someone put a missing person report for Bynum and Frye.

Lakersfan1 wrote:

amare-stoudemire.jpg

LA FANS MAD!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3]Suns sweep Spurs to reach West finals  [/h3]

eek.gif
damn REALLY when was this happen!?
just admit you're mad that LA didn't sweep this Suns team...
smile.gif

but really damn blaming the refs tho...
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

amare-stoudemire.jpg

LA FANS MAD!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lulz

why?
cuz our team is still up 2-1?
cuz we're still in the playoffs?

lulz we're not the spurs homie

No reason to panic, the sky isn't falling. Just need to attack the middle of this zone D, don't settle for those open jumpers, and limit the unforced turnovers.

If we let Lopez go 8/10 again, we deserve to lose.

Lakeshow got Game 4.

Back
Top Bottom