Official: Lakers @ Hornets 11/12 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 or NBA League Pass

Last UNDEFEATED team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I don't understand how the organization still has confidence in Armstrong and/or Peterson, and now James.

Cause these @#!#%%@!!%!*% think that James Posey cures all....

I'm sorry, but I can't stand Kobe and his 1on1 - everyone on offense looks so confused and when he does his 20ft fadeaways, it usually leads to afastbreak for the other team.

All Kobe has to do is drive to the rim, thats IT!

%#%+% getting irritating
smh.gif

I tried to tell dudes...

What's the deal with Julian hardly playing?

I'm submitting a resume to the Hornets for the soon to be vacant general manger position.

I tried to tell dudes...
I think James Posey's role with the Hornets is totally different than when he was on the C's.

I tried to tell dudes...

What's the deal with Julian hardly playing?

I'm submitting a resume to the Hornets for the soon to be vacant general manger position.

Dont Quote me on this but I think he is either hurt or scott aint playing him due to posey.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I tried to tell dudes...
I think James Posey's role with the Hornets is totally different than when he was on the C's.

celtics team without posey > hornets team without posey.... as much as i like posey, he had a good supporting bench to play with. so addingposey is not gonna change things overnight.....

Kobe shot pretty bad, but it's nice to see a balanced 20-20-14-14-10 instead of the old 43-11-9-7-4 we were once accustomed to seeing.

West w/ 6 TO's and a few of them being major.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I tried to tell dudes...

It's not even about that, its just that we both hated that signing not only cause we gave all that money to Posey, but cause that pretty much guaranteesthat Mike James and Hilton Armstrong will get significant playing time. Add to the fact that Posey will turn into Mo-Pete in two years

Mo-Pete/Mike James/Hilton Armstrong- 36 min/2-10 fg%/ 5 reb/ 0 ast/0 stl/0 blk/ 4 TO's/ 5 PF/ 5 PTS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.....O yea they gettin paid a combined $13.7 million

Man...i GOT TO tip my hat off to the Lakers. I REALLY thought this would be the game that they'd get their first defeat in. CP3, Hornets, on the road andthey damn near DEMOLISHED them. ALL this, with Kobe not even in double figures until 6 minutes left in the 4th. 70+ wins is SERIOUSLY possible with thisteam.

Hornets though, they gave a GREAT effort in the end and my boy CP3
pimp.gif
BEASTED for my fantasy squad
laugh.gif

Also props to Kobe with that dagger 3 with Posey all over him too.

DAMNIT, now someone BEAT the damn LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

hornets didnt look too good but the 2nd half was straight....good game for the lakers....i just hope they dont break the bulls record.....

I wouldn't call this a 'good' win but there are many things that can be taken from this game. As somebody mentioned, the Lakers played not to lose.They were on cruise control and nearly lost the game. Kobe needs to stop going into 'savior mode' when the pressure is on. I noticed he did it lastnight against the Mavs too (after his offensive spurt in the 4th). That 3-point shot he made on Posey was a bad possession and if he didn't make that whoknows what the outcome could have been. I feel Bynum should have replaced Odom at the end; even though the Hornets were playing small ball, the length anddefense Bynum brings makes more sense. Fisher's defense isn't going to improve any so the best thing to do is have a defensive anchor in the paint todeter the layups.

lakers are CLEARLY the best team right now.

but chris paul was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30, 7, 13??? are u serious? dude's a stud.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

but chris paul was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
yeahh he got most of it in the 2nd half though.. lakers shut him down in the first half. till lakers got lazy..
but hes still amazing though.. best pg in the league...

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by nyk buc

but chris paul was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
yeahh he got most of it in the 2nd half though.. lakers shut him down in the first half. till lakers got lazy..
but hes still amazing though.. best pg in the league...
man u know the lakers are on that other level when kobe basically sucks it up the entire game offensively until the end and still got a 23 ptlead. this team is too deep and too talented. let's see if they can keep it up.

trevor ariza has been a pleasant surprise. didn't know he was that good.

Back
Top Bottom