Official: Lakers @ Hornets 11/12 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 or NBA League Pass

Originally Posted by nyk buc

lakers are CLEARLY the best team right now.

but chris paul was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30, 7, 13??? are u serious? dude's a stud.
He gets a good 15pts a game from acting, whining, and looking at the refs.

Hornets were flat as expected from long layoff and the Lakers came off a emotional win.

The hard game will be friday, Lakers dont play well on Fridays, especially vs eastern opps. But Detroit will be playing a back to back, so hopefully Lakerscan jump on them early.

so im in cLass and im constantLy checking the score on my phone...id be ok with Lakers up 16 then 12 then freakin' 3 in the 4th?...what the heck?!...whathappened did we have those ehhhh mode at the end of the game?...goodness we need to Learn how to finish games and put teams away and keep their confidencedown!!!...why do we shoot ourseLves in the foot?...if we wanna be a championship contender we need to cut the other team's hearts out and finish themoff...anyways good win btw 7-0 a wins a win cant be picky...keep it up Lakers! yup undefeated team in the NBA!!...but i wanted to the hawks to win i hateboston stupid pierce
laugh.gif
...i dont care about chicagos 72 win record and nothis Laker team is not even near to touching that...anyways i hope we can fix and make adjustments to beat detroit...theyre tough now with a.i....go Lakers!!

^I don't even see the point in starting MoPete, wouldn't you rather have Dee Brown play and be your perimeter defender?

Well, I always thought Posey would be your main bench player, providing the defensive spark in the second unit. MoPete just seems to be wasting minutes.
laugh.gif

poseys a great defender hes gonna work out for the hornets in the season...btw is yuku freezing up for you guys for a minute then comes back?!...its been doingthis for me for a whiLe now...does this happen to anyone...yuku sucks

Stopping in to say go Lakers and good job tonight. Horrible 4th quarter, but you can't expect NO to go down w/o a fight. Let's get 8 on Friday.

Ok, now I'm impressed.
laugh.gif

50 points thru 3 quarters, I think the 4th was a little let down, mixed in with second of a back to back, legs may have been a little heavy. Either way, theygot it done and got the W.

Chris Paul.........damn. He better hope Bron has some charity in him, or Paul may go a looooooong while without an MVP, and that ain't right. Nash walkinaround right now with 2 stolen trophies and Paul is 50X the player Nash wishes he was. Sh*^, I think Nash just flopped right now reading this.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's get another one Friday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ok, now I'm impressed.
laugh.gif

50 points thru 3 quarters, I think the 4th was a little let down, mixed in with second of a back to back, legs may have been a little heavy. Either way, they got it done and got the W.

Chris Paul.........damn. He better hope Bron has some charity in him, or Paul may go a looooooong while without an MVP, and that ain't right. Nash walkin around right now with 2 stolen trophies and Paul is 50X the player Nash wishes he was. Sh*^, I think Nash just flopped right now reading this.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's get another one Friday.
pimp.gif

im not impressed untiL we win bring that trophy home back to LA in june, and that 4th qtr what the heck we need to finish teams out and keep their confidencedown

Back
Top Bottom