Official: Lakers @ Kings 3/16 7PM PST Game on KCAL 9 : Vol. Black Mamba Kills Your Franchise !

Finally to 50 wins...we should definitely take advantage of this stretch of playing bad teams to put some separation between us Denver and Dallas.

Lakers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Kobe shooting like %%*% from everywhere 
indifferent.gif

fixed for you. quit tryna smear lebron cuz this *%* head kobe wanna try and get a scoring title...

kobe is a got damn moron. lakers should be winning by 20 or more but this douche wants to keep on chucking....

feed ur bigs *%* hole!
Be quiet clown...when's the last time KB missed 7 FTs in one game? He had an off shooting night, it happens. Way to go off on a tangent though...He had 7 assists

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I wonder what will happen this offseason with regards to our PG situation. Can we find a way to swing a trade for a capable PG without gutting our nucleus?
Fisher will retire and Vujacic, Morrison, Farmar, and Brown will all be in the final year of their contracts. Kirk Hinrich will be in the final year of his contract (8m). So I'm sure Mitch *could* get something done, if not for Hinrich, for someone with all those expiring contracts. I think Farmar or Brown + Sasha would provide the most value.

indifferent.gif

fixed for you. quit tryna smear lebron cuz this *%* head kobe wanna try and get a scoring title...

kobe is a got damn moron. lakers should be winning by 20 or more but this douche wants to keep on chucking....

feed ur bigs *%* hole!
Be quiet clown...when's the last time KB missed 7 FTs in one game? He had an off shooting night, it happens. Way to go off on a tangent though...He had 7 assists

even laker fans hate this clown 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

^and tyreke is going against kobe and artest

while curry went up against bum !#@ fisher/farmar

Yeah and guess what that bum Derek Fisher has 4 rings and has hit so many clutch shots through out his career. Farmar also has a ring also and made it to the NCAA Final Four twice.
Doesn't matter how many rings they got, they're defense are horrid

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

indifferent.gif

feed ur bigs *%* hole!

laugh.gif

yehh seriously
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

feed ur bigs *%* hole!

laugh.gif
i see whitney houston found her kevin costner
roll.gif
  one day you say laker fans are @%*+ suckers and the next you running into the arms of a laker fan for comfort. how cute
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

^and tyreke is going against kobe and artest

while curry went up against bum !#@ fisher/farmar

Yeah and guess what that bum Derek Fisher has 4 rings and has hit so many clutch shots through out his career. Farmar also has a ring also and made it to the NCAA Final Four twice.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, Kidskillz you're better than that.

This is a horrible attempt at countering an argument.

indifferent.gif

feed ur bigs *%* hole!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
  one day you say laker fans are @%*+ suckers and the next you running into the arms of a laker fan for comfort. how cute
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you mad? i would be too if another fan of my fav team called me a clown 
laugh.gif

Jason Thompson is a CERTIFIED BUM
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What a %+%$@+$ IDIOT. Shoot the GOT DAMN BALL and stop wasting possesions. 'Reke coulda had that triple-dub EASILY had he not been playing with BUMS who can't shoot
indifferent.gif

Spencer Hawes: You are trash. Your game is weak and you're soft !++ baby #%%+. This guy is Andrew Bynum's !+$!%.

The Kings need to draft DeMarcus Cousins...

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I wonder what will happen this offseason with regards to our PG situation. Can we find a way to swing a trade for a capable PG without gutting our nucleus?
Fisher will retire and Vujacic, Morrison, Farmar, and Brown will all be in the final year of their contracts. Kirk Hinrich will be in the final year of his contract (8m). So I'm sure Mitch *could* get something done, if not for Hinrich, for someone with all those expiring contracts. I think Farmar or Brown + Sasha would provide the most value.
That would DESTORY our bench Fisher has 1 more year left in him and I would not want to get rid of Brown i don't care if he has become a chucker dude amazing energy

indifferent.gif

feed ur bigs *%* hole!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you mad? i would be too if another fan of my fav team called me a clown 
laugh.gif

please there is a difference between being a fan and a homer. kobe shot too much point blank and this dude tryna defend

and like this is new? 80% of warriors fans hate me. like i give a *@%$
laugh.gif

like i said before. 10 years on niketalk. never will be an ##% kisser. not tryna make friends on here.

so i could give two $#+% what some laker homer or warrior homer has to say.

i love that you guys hate me though. just lets me know i hurt your feelings
pimp.gif

just out of curiosity, if you're not tryin to make any friends, what's the point of being a member here? this is an online "community"

^but noble is right, kobe did shoot too much...

tyreke tho...pointguard lebron

20pts 9rebs 8ast over the last 5 games

It was an entertaining game like most Kings and Lakers games. No triple double for Tyreke, but that isn't important in the long run. I say chill it with the hate on JT for not helping Tyreke at the end. I am more impressed with Tyreke's defense on Kobe near the end of the game. And clearly, if Tyreke wants to be a "superstar" like Kobe or LeBron, he has to bring that tough defense every game. Still got plenty to learn, but I am happy to have a player like him on the Kings.

lol @ noblekane

you're one of those dudes that loves when people are wrong.

You'd probably enjoy the Lakers losing just so you could bad mouth Kobe.

If they win, you're all for it, you'll act like you never said anything bad about the Lakers and you were always with them.

But if they lose, you're still for it. You probably got a notebook full of puns you've created to use towards our starting five, and then some.

You needa relax. You picked the wrong team to be a fan of honestly.

Lakers have been doing things wrong in the regular season since the nick the quick days

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

just out of curiosity, if you're not tryin to make any friends, what's the point of being a member here? this is an online "community"

dont get me wrong. in my 10 years on here there have been alot of great people on this board. We are a community. We help each other out...well thats how it use to be in the old days of niketalk. i speak my mind on here. i dont care if people disagree because it is simply not that serious to get banned over like some people do. tell me is it really THAT serious to be calling people clowns, +$!# suckers, idiots, etc. just because you disagree with someone's opinions?

Rather than be immature about things, post in threads just to piss people off, or obsesse over someone just because they said something you didnt like why cant people respect another's opinion without getting their feelings hurt? i mean really?

case in point, that one guy up there asking if i was mad got banned for calling laker fans +$!# suckers. sports is not that serious to be getting banned.

when your in a community, it doesnt mean you are looking for friends. We can talk, conversate, and help each other WITHOUT kissing @!%.

the definition of a community:

1. A group of people living in the same locality and under the same government.
  2. The district or locality in which such a group lives.
[*]
  1. A group of people having common interests: [size=+0]the scientific community; the international business community.[/size]
  2. A group viewed as forming a distinct segment of society: [size=+0]the gay community; the community of color.[/size]
  1. Similarity or identity: [size=+0]a community of interests.[/size]
  2. Sharing, participation, and fellowship
 been on this board 10 years. you respect me and i respect you. one day ima agree with you and the next i might argue with you. when its all said and done the amount of people who hate me on here will not affect my life one bit. just ask 4wrestling
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom