Official: Lakers @ Knicks 2/2: Kobe Now Owns Most Scored On Both Coasts: 81 @ Staples 61 @ MSG

Alright it's the third game on this road trip. Lakers better play some d and guard the 3 point shot. Lakers can't mess around play the Knicks like theydid @ Staples earlier this season. Kobe loves playing and putting on a show at the garden. Wouldn't be surprised if goes for 40 + tonight.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Kobe playing in the Garden is always fun. He probably hated how much attention Bron got playing in NY and will do his thing.

Hope the Lakers can put these guys away and hold on for the W. Teams like the knocks are always scary games. Record wise they aren't good but I just fearthey might give the Lakers fitz

there goes my winning streak.

*looks at CP*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Times flies man. I remember the first shot Kobe took in MSG in 1996. He tried to do some b.s. Fadeway like MJ
laugh.gif
. They whistles him for a travel, and thecrowd started razzin' him.

Anyway, I'm tuning in. I love Kobe, and with the Knicks and Lakers on the good side of the basketball Gods, this should be fun. At the risk of jynxin it
ohwell.gif

No Bynum. this ought to be fun. I cant wait to watch this week's game. lol @ MSG calling it Dream week.

Not really, eventhough laker game threads are always dominated by laker fans. We have just as many fans (maybe slightly less), so why wouldn't we post inhere?

Even with Bynum out, it's going to be tough for us on the boards. For some reason, I feel like Ill Wil will be the x-factor for this game.

I've got my fingers crossed.

This is going to be a TOUGH week for my Knicks. If we can take 1 of the three upcoming games, I'll be happy.

Kid.......my man, lemme talk at you for a minute.

YOu by any chance read the game thread vs the Grizz where we specifically spoke out on Bright's winning streak?
nerd.gif

Maybe you perused it?

Ok, just wondering in case things go bad tonight. May be some *ahem* temporary bans handed out for a bit if the results are not to our liking.
laugh.gif

Bright, no excuses, be quicker on the trigger when you know a game comin up. Get an alarm clock or somethin.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Even with Bynum out, it's going to be tough for us on the boards. For some reason, I feel like Ill Wil will be the x-factor for this game.
ummm i dunno where this thought came from. despite being greatly undersized we're second in the league in rebounding. rebounding for once hasnot been an issue with this knicks team all season

Back
Top Bottom