Official Lakers @ Mavericks 1/25 5:30 P.M NBALP(yes!)

You gotta be kidding me with that ricochet.
smh.gif

damn that old man got hit with the ball hope he is alright, that was nice of turiaf to go check on him, thats why i like the guy

If Odom could give Kobe any help offensively, we would have been in better shape tonight. I cant believe he's our second option.

Kobe has no help from the other starters tonight. Farmar and Ronny did their thing off the bench, but that was it. We got a nice contribution from Mbenga also.The other starters need to get their +#%% together.

Why did he put LO back in just like last game ronie was ballen and he put kwame back in at half..... yes im very mad

tired.gif

Another winnable game down the drain.

You know what I think is really killing us without Drew in there? Offensive rebounds and second chance points, we are hardly getting any of them. We had only 5offensive rebounds tonight compared to 13 for the Mavs.

EDIT: Odom with 4 points on 2-9 shooting. I don't even think he's shooting 30% over the last few games
indifferent.gif
I'm sorry, nobody can convince me that weshouldn't trade this guy. He can take his huge waste of talent somewhere else.

If I was Kobe I would DEMAND for ODUMB to be traded, dude is worse than feces, DJ>>>>Odumb

they played so stupidly. On that last 3 by Terry, why would Sasha come down, you have two big men down there for help and you're not rotating down to takeone of their men leaving Terry wide open.
Farmar throwing that pass to Mbenga when they had the momentum coming down, nothing good would come out of that especially to a big man then following thatpossession by rushing it down into 3 Mavs players and throwing up that layup.

Turnovers and offensive rebounds were the reason why the Lakers lost.

I wonder why they kept playing Devin tight...dude drives every time and has a weak outside shot

Luke, Odom, Kwame
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Farmar and vujacic made a few mistakes but at least they played good at times and did something
Mbenga has nice interior D
cant %%#@%+% believe Mbenga defended Dirk better than Odom did outside the paint...thats %%#@%+% disgusting

and Kobe's lack of boxing out is pretty much due to being fatigued
dude was like 40-10-5 and hunstling on defense the whole game...plus his 2 ankle sprains

I think the Lakers can take the Mavs at full strength
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom