[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

I love Larry Brown. I've argued in support of him on here many times, mostly to pro-Iverson tools who just wanted to side w/ Iverson in the whole feud between those two.

I think he's solid.

I love Larry Brown. I've argued in support of him on here many times, mostly to pro-Iverson tools who just wanted to side w/ Iverson in the whole feud between those two.

I think he's solid.

ZBo is a waste of your breath. That dude is pure garbage. He will get his double doubles every night, but will kill your teams hopes every night doing so. The man is a cancer, a black hole, a bad teammate, a loser. The JailBlazers gave up on him. The Isiah Knicks traded for him. The Clippers traded him.........you seeing the pattern I'm goin with here? And now he looks down at his shirt and sees "Grizzlies"
Yikes!
laugh.gif

wink.gif

ZBo is a waste of your breath. That dude is pure garbage. He will get his double doubles every night, but will kill your teams hopes every night doing so. The man is a cancer, a black hole, a bad teammate, a loser. The JailBlazers gave up on him. The Isiah Knicks traded for him. The Clippers traded him.........you seeing the pattern I'm goin with here? And now he looks down at his shirt and sees "Grizzlies"
Yikes!
laugh.gif

wink.gif

considering the source, I really hope this isn't true

but I can see Monica and Silvia on some The boy is Mine type stuff

considering the source, I really hope this isn't true

but I can see Monica and Silvia on some The boy is Mine type stuff

So apparently they've interviewed Brian Shaw already and... Chuck Person. The Rifleman. Hell w/ coaching, I'd like to see him come off the bench to drain a couple!
laugh.gif

I guess the Lakers are also intersted in Adelman, Van Gundy, and Dunleavy. *facepalm @ Dunleavy*

I don't know. I just read all this on ESPN.

So apparently they've interviewed Brian Shaw already and... Chuck Person. The Rifleman. Hell w/ coaching, I'd like to see him come off the bench to drain a couple!
laugh.gif

I guess the Lakers are also intersted in Adelman, Van Gundy, and Dunleavy. *facepalm @ Dunleavy*

I don't know. I just read all this on ESPN.

Larry Brown so he can wear the guys out with his micromanaging and ulterior motives like he has everywhere else he's gone? Nah, I'll pass.

Larry Brown so he can wear the guys out with his micromanaging and ulterior motives like he has everywhere else he's gone? Nah, I'll pass.

So help me if Dunleavy even gets a second look.........Obama won't be able to show those photos either.

So help me if Dunleavy even gets a second look.........Obama won't be able to show those photos either.

I don't see him being very successful anywhere else but in LA

I don't see him being very successful anywhere else but in LA

Dunleavy has been a cancer every he has gone to. Anyone but him and shaw. i would prefer a defensive minded coach because we have enough offense already.

Back
Top Bottom