[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Why would Dwight want to go to L.A. now? After all of this? Kobe's getting nothing but worse and older. I'm not trolling, really just asking.

why would he stay in orlando?

dwill and dwight
pimp.gif
and i would be nice to get jrich in that trade

everyone else needs to go and fisher needs to retire
Oh there is no chance Dwight stays in Orlando, I completely 100% agree, I just don't know why he would choose the Lakers now. If the Lakers made the Finals this year it would have been more reassuring, IDK now tho.  

I don't think it matters what we've done. It's clear that we're the best team he could choose if it's between us and the Nets.

But the Magic GM already has said he's not trading Dwight. And I don't see Dwight doing the Magic like Melo did Denver.

It will be interesting to see what happens from here, but we need to get some people who can shoot from the outside.
I don't think it's doable with the money we have tied in our current roster.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Why would Dwight want to go to L.A. now? After all of this? Kobe's getting nothing but worse and older. I'm not trolling, really just asking.

why would he stay in orlando?

dwill and dwight
pimp.gif
and i would be nice to get jrich in that trade

everyone else needs to go and fisher needs to retire
Oh there is no chance Dwight stays in Orlando, I completely 100% agree, I just don't know why he would choose the Lakers now. If the Lakers made the Finals this year it would have been more reassuring, IDK now tho.  

I don't think it matters what we've done. It's clear that we're the best team he could choose if it's between us and the Nets.

But the Magic GM already has said he's not trading Dwight. And I don't see Dwight doing the Magic like Melo did Denver.

It will be interesting to see what happens from here, but we need to get some people who can shoot from the outside.
I don't think it's doable with the money we have tied in our current roster.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Bynum + Odom + Barnes for D. Howard

Throw in Steve Blake and get a Magic cheerleader as well.
Are you a Laker fan too? I always see you somewhat supporting us.
I am not, but enjoyed watching them play all through the 00's.  Kobe has been my main dude since 00 and I stood by him all throughout the Shaq and rape thing.  I wrote a paper about him in like 04, and got a lot of @*!@ for it.  Get off Mambas !@$.  Sheesh.  

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Bynum + Odom + Barnes for D. Howard

Throw in Steve Blake and get a Magic cheerleader as well.
Are you a Laker fan too? I always see you somewhat supporting us.
I am not, but enjoyed watching them play all through the 00's.  Kobe has been my main dude since 00 and I stood by him all throughout the Shaq and rape thing.  I wrote a paper about him in like 04, and got a lot of @*!@ for it.  Get off Mambas !@$.  Sheesh.  

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Trade Kobe.... yeah I said it....

Time to rebuild Lakers fans, realistically how many more years do you think Kobe has compared to Bynum? The key for LA will be gutting the roster for YOUNG talent or draft picks...
no trade clause

Time to rebuild Lakers fans, realistically how many more years do you think Kobe has compared to Bynum? The key for LA will be gutting the roster for YOUNG talent or draft picks...
no trade clause

Disappointed by how this season ended and especially for Phil's last year coaching he didn't deserve to go out this way.

-Need to try to get Dwight Howard for Bynum & Odom. But I don't know if Orlando's GM will want to make the deal because of Bynum's knee injury history.
- I pray & hope Luke retires or Mitch finds a way to buy out his contract.
- Shannon Brown has a player option and I hope he does not come back.
- Matt Barnes has a player option and I wouldn't mind if he decides to come back.
- Joe Smith & Theo Ratliff will be gone.

Lakers though will be back and will be title contenders for at least 2 more years.

Disappointed by how this season ended and especially for Phil's last year coaching he didn't deserve to go out this way.

-Need to try to get Dwight Howard for Bynum & Odom. But I don't know if Orlando's GM will want to make the deal because of Bynum's knee injury history.
- I pray & hope Luke retires or Mitch finds a way to buy out his contract.
- Shannon Brown has a player option and I hope he does not come back.
- Matt Barnes has a player option and I wouldn't mind if he decides to come back.
- Joe Smith & Theo Ratliff will be gone.

Lakers though will be back and will be title contenders for at least 2 more years.

I honestly dont think we NEED Dwight what we need is a point guard who can defend Fish obviously doesnt have the means to do it anymore and the mavs exposed it

I honestly dont think we NEED Dwight what we need is a point guard who can defend Fish obviously doesnt have the means to do it anymore and the mavs exposed it

Originally Posted by tyisny

Easy to say but seriously explain to me how we get a elite PG when the Lakers are way over the salary cap and our only trade pieces are Bynum and Odom.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Easy to say but seriously explain to me how we get a elite PG when the Lakers are way over the salary cap and our only trade pieces are Bynum and Odom.

We'll be back next season guys. I think that this long offseason is a blessing in disguise... especially if we can pull off a couple great moves.

We'll be back next season guys. I think that this long offseason is a blessing in disguise... especially if we can pull off a couple great moves.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

no trade clause
For Dirk 
pimp.gif

nah our bench needs some tlc 

Iggy 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

no trade clause
For Dirk 
pimp.gif

nah our bench needs some tlc 

Iggy 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom