Official Lakers @ Spurs 1/23 KCAL HD, ESPN

machine
mad.gif

Few things about this 14-0 run that we gave up to start the second half:

#1- Kwame is terrible. I can not emphasize this enough. He missed two easy shots at the basket, one of the being super-ridiculous-unbelievably easy (thedumpoff from Lamar after Lamar got an offensive rebound, pump-faked, then dished to a W.I.D.E. O.P.E.N. Kwame).

#2- Bowen flopped on that offensive foul called on Lamar, when Lamar was posted up in the pinch post and Derek Fisher threw the entry pass.

#3- Kobe came out forcing things.

Not one of those three things was THE reason for the meltdown, and all three of those things combined still do not account for the meltdown (there are otherthings besides those 3).

Just sharing my thoughts.

Also, if we keep leaving Barry open, we WILL regret, and it might be at a time we most hate it (the end of the game sometime). I've seen him left open atleast a half dozen times, and even though his teammates have only hit him a few times, it can NOT happen. He's no Jordan Farmar, but do NOT leave him open.

*edit* And right as I type that, Barry hits a three, gets a steal and passes it, then gets it back to hit another three.
indifferent.gif

Lamar stinks tonight.

Glad farmar in the game but here is another no name killing us...

When will these idiots stop doublin Tim Duncan and leaving the Spurs open for 3's!!!

ODOM WITH ANOTHER %!$*$@$ TURNOVER!!! TRADE HIS%!!%!!

Sometimes I look at this roster without Bynum and I wonder how we even compete. Fisher is our second damn option. Odom is absolutely an idiot and has no IQwhat so ever. KWAME IS A %$$$+** STIFF and our depth is seriously lacking without Ariza and Mihm. What a horrible third quarter.

yeah, cuz you can never win coaching like that.

Apparently not, right?

Phil always pulls stunts like leaving the bench players in for too long in meaningless regular season games so that they are prepped for the playoffs. He alsolikes to let the players "work it out" themselves when other teams go on big runs. Looks like it worked really well in this situation didn't it?

Lamar is a ******.

Him not stepping up is the main reason we lose this game since Kwame and Walton being garbage are a given.

Stop leaving the 3pt shooters open
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom