Official Lakers @ Spurs 1/23 KCAL HD, ESPN

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

IMO we lost this game because of Kobe's selfishness in the beginning of the 3rd.

amazing how some of you laker fans jump to conclusions. how did you lose the game when the 4th quarter has yet to go underway? wow

Wow just wow...

We lost.

Noway we're gunna get our !%+% together.

Nop no way sirrr

We lost.

Good game yall, ima go do my effing hw, in bad/pissed mood

That 3rd Qtr =
sick.gif

and
tired.gif
@ all you guys blaming Lamar every chance yall get, dude contributesALOT to this team(just in his own way), theres no need to jump on him for EVERY little thing he does

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Few things about this 14-0 run that we gave up to start the second half:

#1- Kwame is terrible. I can not emphasize this enough. He missed two easy shots at the basket, one of the being super-ridiculous-unbelievably easy (the dumpoff from Lamar after Lamar got an offensive rebound, pump-faked, then dished to a W.I.D.E. O.P.E.N. Kwame).

#2- Bowen flopped on that offensive foul called on Lamar, when Lamar was posted up in the pinch post and Derek Fisher threw the entry pass.

#3- Kobe came out forcing things.

Not one of those three things was THE reason for the meltdown, and all three of those things combined still do not account for the meltdown (there are other things besides those 3).

Just sharing my thoughts.

Also, if we keep leaving Barry open, we WILL regret, and it might be at a time we most hate it (the end of the game sometime). I've seen him left open at least a half dozen times, and even though his teammates have only hit him a few times, it can NOT happen. He's no Jordan Farmar, but do NOT leave him open.

*edit* And right as I type that, Barry hits a three, gets a steal and passes it, then gets it back to hit another three.
indifferent.gif

Naw kobe hasnt been forcing anything..........hes having a good night.......we all know about brown so no comment. lamar is having a terrible game as istated earlier he needed to step it up this quater. its not happening so we are down 10pts when it could be a 4pts.

IMO we lost this game because of Kobe's selfishness in the beginning of the 3rd.

Yeah dude thats really why we lost this %!!$@%# game. First of all we didnt lose the damn game yet. Second it was the first 3 minutes of the quarter wherehe was forcing things. Third have you not seen all the stupid turnovers and lack of hustle throughout the whole quarter? That is why we are down 10 right now,not because of some forced shots when there was no movement in our offense.

When will the Lakers realize they are not getting beat down low, its the outside guys. Just stay at +*$%*+! home with the shooters.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

amazing how some of you laker fans jump to conclusions. how did you lose the game when the 4th quarter has yet to go underway? wow
Amazing how you group a couple of guys into all Lakers fans.
But some of the Lakers fans on this board, are weird.
One second Lamar is playing great, the next Lamar sucks Trade his##$%

We haven't lost yet, but that 3rd quarter was horrible

Originally Posted by Ghettokrnxxx

Wow just wow...

We lost.

Noway we're gunna get our !%+% together.

Nop no way sirrr

We lost.

Good game yall, ima go do my effing hw, in bad/pissed mood

roll.gif
[B.I.G.] Its Unbelievable!!!!!!! [/B.I.G.]

some of you lakers fans are the worst. lol

pop dropping the science "because he's manu ginobili"

the man knows what it is

WOW, ginobili fouled Ronny and we get nothing.

And Barry needs to stop slurping the spurs.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Amazing how you group a couple of guys into all Lakers fans.
But some of the Lakers fans on this board, are weird.
One second Lamar is playing great, the next Lamar sucks Trade his##$%

We haven't lost yet, but that 3rd quarter was horrible

Are you blind? Shut up.

Udoka is Lamar's pimp. And Kobe don't try to pass Luke the ball, he holds his hand out to post up and then spins away, what a douche.

Please just stay with the shooters. How the hell do we let Barry and Udoka beat us?
smh.gif

hahaha, but back to the topic at hand... what the hell is going on right now? im still shocked to see that the nice lead the lake had is squandered...

Phil isn't doing his job, they were letting Duncan get his points early and had the lead, then stupidly in the third starting doubling him leaving the 3ptshooters wide open. Kobe needs to take over now, Lamar has given nothing and Fish has been off.

Back
Top Bottom