Official: Lakers vs. Celtics 2/18 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. Lakers are on a 4 game winning streak.C's always get up for games against the Lakers. Lakers should take this one by at least 5.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

damn, the current game isn't even done yet lol

edit:

Okay it just ended
laugh.gif

Hope the Lakers murder the c's.  & Kobe coming back this game, hopefully he has a good return

I posted when the game deaded this fool posted when there was still a minute n thirteen seconds left in the 4th thought the current game had to be done lol

Kobe's injury has to be more serious than the Lakers have been letting on. But the squad has gone undefeated without him, so KB or no KB we should have an opportunity to win this game at home. Paulina is probably going to go off though. Lakeshow by 5.

Lol at "paulina." I have a feeling he's gonna go off though.
eyes.gif
I need Odom to step up though.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Kobe's injury has to be more serious than the Lakers have been letting on. But the squad has gone undefeated without him, so KB or no KB we should have an opportunity to win this game at home. Paulina is probably going to be off though. Lakeshow by 5.
Fixed

7ec26e94ecb6f0a948481e12a4940763a2510503_t.jpg

laugh.gif
I got 2 DS pairs of Laker Colorway Converse.

Are they even worth anything
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

7ec26e94ecb6f0a948481e12a4940763a2510503_t.jpg

laugh.gif
I got 2 DS pairs of Laker Colorway Converse.

Are they even worth anything
nerd.gif

i loved magics version i was rockin' these hard back in the day though...i did recop them again in 2003 when they were retroed...i dont know how the converse game works but how much you willing to sell them for?
nerd.gif

I was (sort of) kidding but put it this way, I'm not getting my hopes up after watching the Celtics go 10-13 over their last 23 games. I can't say I'll be shocked if they get beaten easily. Unless Kobe is visibly bothered by his ankle but tries to be the hero anyway, and shoots something like 7 for 24.

^^ i thought so...but i really think the celts and Lakers get up for each other...but from what i see the celtics have that mentality that they can beat the Lakers at any given day despite being 0-3 recently

Playing the Celtics always scares me especially with PP and Rondo out there, but it's always a good game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom