Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

Does Farmar have a grudge against Kobe? -_-

Rarely see this dude pass to 24.
For real i've noticed that too.

i ask people the same thing too. it just seems like he's ignoring kobe
laugh.gif

32 points already? Jesus.

Also, whats wrong with Fish? I heard them say something about a tear, but thats all i heard.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Also, whats wrong with Fish? I heard them say something about a tear, but thats all i heard.

Lakers guard Derek Fisher has sustained a partial tear of a tendon in his right foot, an injury that typically requires six to eight weeks of rest, but he will try to play through it.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

MVP MVP MVP MVP Bean is not letting us lose tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if you're a good team and an MVP has confidence in his teammates, you shouldn't need kobe to try to get 50 by halftime just to beat the lowlygrizz.

im not dissing kobe at all, but the way he's playing is not how he should play if he wants to make his teammates better. you do this when you're ona bad team. the lakers are not a bad team.

Kobe with the sweet pass. Wish vlad would have went off glass real quick so kobe could have gotten that dime.

Kobe is killin it rite now..

laugh.gif
@ Kobe making all the hard shots and missing the wide open 3.... dudeis seriously on a mission

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

MVP MVP MVP MVP Bean is not letting us lose tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if you're a good team and an MVP has confidence in his teammates, you shouldn't need kobe to try to get 50 by halftime just to beat the lowly grizz.

im not dissing kobe at all, but the way he's playing is not how he should play if he wants to make his teammates better. you do this when you're on a bad team. the lakers are not a bad team.

I feel ya, but he has to do this sometimes, come out and set the tone early and then get everyone else involved instead of doing it early and taking overin the 4th.
eek.gif
Nice pass by Bean!!

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Wow already with 32.

And I don't like it one bit. The Grizz play awful defense, if they just ran the offense everyone would be able to get good shots. But no, Kobe is onthis BS.

Back
Top Bottom