Official: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 3/28: The Return Of Mr. Cake Thrower

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Wow already with 32.

And I don't like it one bit. The Grizz play awful defense, if they just ran the offense everyone would be able to get good shots. But no, Kobe is on this BS.

no one else can hit a shot.

36% shooting...
sick.gif

Fishers 3 point shooting..
sick.gif

Why does he keep shooting them? He has had room on each shot. Take a dribble and shoot!

We are going to find a way to lose this game.

kobe with the crazy 1st half, but all i want is a win in this game. theres no excuse for us to lose against memphis...........

seriously the rest of the team is 6-30, Kobe needs to do whatever he needs to get the win; if that means 44 shots, then so be it.

That Fisher injury is going to haunt this team during the playoffs. How is he going to cover Baron, Monta, Rafer, CP3, Deron etc. Wow.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

That Fisher injury is going to haunt this team during the playoffs. How is he going to cover Baron, Monta, Rafer, CP3, Deron etc. Wow.

he wasn't going to be able to slow them down anyways
laugh.gif

^Rafer? LOL

But regardless of the injury he can't cover those other guys to begin.

I agree Kobe needs to do whatever possible to get W with nobody but Farmar hitting their shots.

eyes.gif
Kobe's putting on a show, but as a team, this has not been very funto watch.

Hopefully they can get it together at half.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^Rafer? LOL

But regardless of the injury he can't cover those other guys to begin.

I agree Kobe needs to do whatever possible to get W with nobody but Farmar hitting their shots.

I know, but Skip killed last game. Anyway if Fishs' D was suspect on those dudes before, with a torn ligament it's going to be that much uglier.

as long as we get the W, Kobe can take as many shots as he wants.

smh.gif
at the sneak dissing.

me, earlier:
... giving us no Odom, Gasol, or Bynum, it will be interesting to see if Kobe will trust his teammates enough to let them + him beat the Grizzlies (which we DEFINITELY can), or if he just makes the decision to just throw the team on his back and try to win that way (and we probably would win).
Guess it didn't take long to get that question answered.
laugh.gif

I'll withhold my feelings on how it's bad in the long-run for a guy to do what Kobe's doing right now tonight; I'll just chill and let those ofyou who are fans of him enjoy the performance he's apparently intent on giving.
smile.gif

We really need someone else to step up so Kobe won't be burned out in the 4th. But with the way he's playing tonight, I don't think fatigue willreally be a factor.

All the people complaining about Kobe shooting 22 shots in the 1st half and not passing enough.

Why don't you people stop and think where this game would be right now if he wast scoring.Kobe is shooting 50% from the field while the rest of the team isshooting 6 for 30 below 40%.If Kobe wasnt this agressive like he was right now the Lakers would be down right now by 10 or more points.

Remember during the 81 point game the Lakers were down by 15 or 13 points at the half.That exactly where this game would be tonight if Kobe wasnt agressive anddidnt score all those.Put it this way if he wasnt shooting enough fools on here both Laker fans, Kobe fans, and Laker and Kobe haters would start complainingand saying crap like Kobe is SABATOGING the game tonight, he's being selfish.Just like the same crap was said about him after game 7 against the Suns 2years ago in the 1st round.

Seriously Kobe is in a no win situation.

Like Scoop Jackson said he's in hoops purgatory.

Back
Top Bottom