OFFICIAL LAKERS VS JAZZ 11/04 6:30 FSN

At the start of the season last year, the Lakers played great until they all got hurt. Maybe they will play better than we thought. They've looked really good so far. (better)

COOK # 45
get fit.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

What was Andrei thinking? Did he not see what happened to Deron last year? @#%$ game by the Jazz. Let's let Ronnie Brewer guard all the premier 2 guards in the league. 47 from T-mac and 33 from Kobe?
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right
Almond - Boozer - Brewer - Collins - Fesenko - Giricek - Harpring - Hart - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Price - Williams

All this reminds me of last year. Hopefully this time we can all stay healthy.

It seems like our basketball IQ is up with Kobe, Fish, Walton, Odom, and I'm going to throw Turiaf in there. Maybe even Farmar. Jordan went to UCLA and Ronny to Gonzaga, so I'd say it's a safe bet that they know the game pretty good. It's been lookin like they know where the ball should go, how to move around on D, they playin real smart right now. I think Bynum is starting to learn too, notice how much more he dunks now. No more playin around, he grabs the ball and throws it.

Kobe's D is off the charts right now. Dude is everywhere around the ball now, no one will be able to say his D is rep only if he keeps this up. His D will make everyone else's that much better and easier. Less dudes gettin to the hoop at will like last year. *cough Smush cough*

That said, D Williams is one helluva nice player. Man that kid is good.

Great win, hope we can win another and keep the mo movin.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Great win by the lakeshow
glad to see them pull off a close game, that 4th quarter was :pimp:
pimp.gif

to me it looks like kobe has stepped up his D since last year
bynum has been looking pretty confident, i hope he can step up his defensive intensity and make players scared to go into the middle (wishful thinking), kwame is just looking horrible to me
we need some more JCritt sightings :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

As trash is Kwame on the offensive end of the ball, he's probably our best big man defender. Seriously.
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^Kwame does a much better job on defense than Bynum. he had 4 blocked shots yesterday and usually provides solid interior defense.

I think the way PJ is splitting up the minutes between the bigs is great. Bynum still has to work on his conditioning so his level of productivity would go down if he were to play 30+ minutes a game.

Anyway, great win by the LakeShow.

"THERE IS A WAY, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY"- MOS DEF​

You know what I honestly don't get? Kwame was rated high comin outta high school, so they are thinking of drafting him number one, so they obviously are going to run him thru a million tests, and no one, NOT ONE, thought that the fact he can not palm a ball would be a problem? Mike wasn't worried about that? None of the other front office or scout dorks were worried? They thought his hands would get bigger or something? I don't understand that.

Which do you guys think will be higher, Kobe's season point total, (around 2,500) or Kwame's missed dunks?

I'm takin the dunks. :rofl:
roll.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Quote:
You know what I honestly don't get? Kwame was rated high comin outta high school, so they are thinking of drafting him number one, so they obviously are going to run him thru a million tests, and no one, NOT ONE, thought that the fact he can not palm a ball would be a problem? Mike wasn't worried about that? None of the other front office or scout dorks were worried? They thought his hands would get bigger or something? I don't understand that.
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

who cares about kwame starting .. i mean its working right? this might be a good thing for BYNUM too.. if he plays only 20 minutes a game and scoring and doing the little things in that time of span.. it will help him with his game play and it could lead to him not being all tired by the end of the season like how he felt last year..
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

Did anyone hear the post game interview when Kobe was asked about the block on AK47?

His reason behind it, he said was his weight loss. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

He felt like he had 17 year old legs again... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLAKERS

^ lol i still remember watching him play with his bald head .. he was super young back then.. he should grow a fro again..
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

like i have ALWAYS said, kobe DOES have help on this team. he just needs to use it. even when the role players struggle, (which they will), he has to continue to trust them and not jack up 30+ shots.

i'm excited. lakers are my hometown team so this is exciting to see. hopefully when odom returns, that'll make the team just better. but it's great to see farmar and bynum growing out there. but u need to see consistency with more than just 2 games.

hopefully kobe wants to stay now and see that he does have help. the front office will hopefully pull a trade for JO or something so they can contend faster.

CP1708:
You know what I honestly don't get? Kwame was rated high comin outta high school, so they are thinking of drafting him number one, so they obviously are going to run him thru a million tests, and no one, NOT ONE, thought that the fact he can not palm a ball would be a problem? Mike wasn't worried about that? None of the other front office or scout dorks were worried?
There are Hall of Famers, including 3s and 4s, that can't palm a basketball.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

despite the lakers' success against some of the heavyweights in the west i still sense the bitterness and disgust in kobe.

it was really obvious by his tone of voice after last nights post game interview and body language with his teammates on and off the court. it's almost as if he isn't giving his teammates any credit. i'm disgusted by it.

it's still early into the season but i hope the lakers' "other players" and "bench mob" keep up the hard work to prove that their game is no hoax. and kobe can just shut his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom