Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets 2/28 12:30PM PST Game On ABC HD: Vol. WCF Rematch Preview ?

they keep saying kobe doesnt have his explosiveness , come playoff time .. kobes gonna cause some havoc.

This is why I don't trust Denver. They just play incredibly stupid sometimes. They just shot 4 threes in one possession.

That's a $$!!$$%+ call on melo, BUT you can't blame anybody but the REFS on that one, you can't go from having no calls in the 1st half and then try to switch it up in the 2nd...if anything you gotta let that go
smh.gif

I'll credit the Lakers for showing some heart and resolve this game. Regardless they should be worried to face the Nuggets in the playoffs. Good win Lakeshow especially with Kobe not playing well.

You can say that's a bad call on Melo but this L is still on Denver because the Lakers played awful all day and Denver had a MILLION chances to bury them and just didn't.

Prime example how the refs can #$+$ up a game
They gave every call to the nuggets in the first half then the lakers in the 2nd.
Melo 6th foul was bs
laugh.gif

Odom
pimp.gif

GG

The way the lakers played in the second makes me proud. the played with the toughness and defensive intensity that we need to beat this team

kobe's defense and passing were
pimp.gif
His shooting on the other hand
sick.gif

Ron Artest's Defenese
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Lamar odom
pimp.gif

The defense and the terrible shot selection really cost the guys today.

Bout time we got a win. The last 2 shots Kobe took trying to Ice the game killed me. We were doing just fine with you passing the ball. You start doing this crap to ice the game and everybody on the team just watches. Glad that crap didn't cost us a game.

Good tough win.

Good D in the 2nd half...nice to see guys stepping up and making plays with Kobe struggling.

Not a pretty game but the guys toughed it out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

smh this guy kobe... 3 for 17???

You know, at first I was like, Nuggets are playing excellent defense. They he just started missing easy +!% shots, i've come to the conclusion that it was just an off night more so than the defense.

He also has zero explosiveness off that ankle. I noticed it this game, and the last game.

12 assists though, so not really worried about it. I bet Nuggets didn't expect that.

No idea how the Nuggets managed to blow this game, this is why i'm not scared of the Nuggets. They always do this, and they've done it in the playoffs as well.

Terrible game, great win by the Lakers regardless.

Back
Top Bottom