Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets 2/28 12:30PM PST Game On ABC HD: Vol. WCF Rematch Preview ?

laugh.gif
at "Fish doubters"

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if the lakers beat the nuggets tomorrow by atleast 15 i will not post in a laker game thread for a month.
well it wasn't by 15, but you should probably stop posting all together.

this is gonna be a hell of a series in the playoffs...possibly the full 7

we shouldve came out like that from the start  but good win...ron you need to show up every game not just for the big games buddy

yuku is trippin'

trade kobe
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

Yea the whole "its the playoffs that matter" stuff is old. Going into the playoffs against a team that you haven't beat all season, that has blown you out, outmuscled you, out hustled you, and just *@% all over your life doesn't lend to much confidence when facing them. The nuggets will be riding sky high. Even before the season started they believed they could beat us and now they know they can. Their confidence will be at 110 percent. Lakers shoulda really doe something to strengthen their bench or so something about the PG position, jesus.
Orlando swept the Lakers season series easily a year ago.

Lakers won the title in 5.

wjxmjc.jpg

mad.gif

laugh.gif

Good game though. Strong comeback by LA...y'all still not making it to the Finals.

And why do so many of you LA fans complain every time the Lakers face competition. Y'all turn on your own team and players or blame the refs...fickle cats.

refs suck both ways..

fisher didnt even touch billups on that late 3pt foul attempt..

Originally Posted by Fearless

ugly win but i take it, btw that call on melo was wrong , the refs suck

Yep, bad call, but the refs wernt showing the Lakers any love most of the game so it was a combination of bad calls for both team. I personally felt the Nuggets got the better end of the whistle though.  

Didn't even get to see the game, but we won
pimp.gif

Does this mean Noble Kane is taking a vacation
nerd.gif

No mention of Fisher's point blank layup miss?

I guess everyone's grew accustomed to it
laugh.gif

Terrible win. First half was terrible. 2nd half they clamped down a little more on the D, but I dont know if it was the D or Denver's terrible play.

Denver shot themselves in the foot with all those turnovers and missed wide open shots

Refs sucked also.

What's worse: the refs or yuku? Refs looked bad for the first half in Denver's favor, but to take Denver's closer out is just as bad.

Seriously, I'm sure NT pays yuku a decent amount of money and any big game eats it alive.

If Kobe is having a bad day shooting he needs to realize it sooner and be the passer. Get the ball to him in the post and let him go to work. If the defense collapses then he can pass out if not then he can get a close look at the bucket. That is the way to attack Denver offensively. Defensively I have been real happy with the Lakers play as of late. They can really shut down teams if they want to, the problem is that they need to want to all the time.

I feel offensively they need to get back to that triangle, they are lost if they try and wing it. The ball gets stuck with one player and doesn't move making them have to force a shot with little time left on the shot clock.

It's been said before, I don't think we will have an issue making it back to the Finals if we play the way we did in the 2nd half all the time. I think they even know they try and turn it on and off whenever they want. They need to stop that and just play hard all the time.

I feel like I sound like I have said all this before...maybe I have.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

y'all still not making it to the Finals.
keep believing that son

The whole "well y'all still aren't going to the Finals" and "they beat you in the regular season, which means they'll beat you in the playoffs" +%%$ is getting really old. You guys don't sound smart, you guys aren't dropping knowledge on us. You have just as much of an idea how to predict future sports outcomes as anyone (0%). If you want to sound smart, stop making guarantees because there are no such things in sports.

I'd love to be able to post reactions and have discussions but almost 75% of people who talk about sports have no #%%*#*$ clue how to carry a good conversation about it.

Back
Top Bottom