Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

consciouschokingadultstep1_L.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers = trash.

Not only is LeBron better than Kobe....Melo is better than than over rated bum too.
Ehhhhhh .

Look at Kobe's stats for the night .

Melo and Brons were better.

And I though dude was the bet closer in the galaxy...getting stripped in the final seconds, please.

Overrated I say.

laugh.gif
and lebron was afraid of going to the line because he knew he wasgonna choke... so he passed the ball like a girl instead of being a man in the paint.... witnessed... nothing...

Gif. of Kobe getting teabagged by Chauncey please
pimp.gif

Arrogant punk.

His team is just gonna quit on him anyway, not because they aren't good...because they don't like him.

No one likes him.

Not even his coach or his kids. Phil probably smashing Vanessa on the low just like Caron was
roll.gif

Gif. of Kobe getting teabagged by Chauncey please
pimp.gif

Arrogant punk.

His team is just gonna quit on him anyway, not because they aren't good...because they don't like him.

No one likes him.

Not even his coach or his kids. Phil probably smashing Vanessa on the low
roll.gif
I like him .

in all reality this series is too close for anyone to make any assumptions just yet. Orlando is going to win again tomorrow tho that much is guaranteed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron wouldn't ever be used as a decoy at the end of a game.

Why didn't Lebron Kobe take the last shot? I mean MJ would've shot it. Bird would've shot it.Magic would've shot it.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

You're all so quick to forget the Nuggets weren't %$%@ before they got Billups. Where was Melo at then?
Actually, the Nuggets weren't %*%! when they had Billups, they became a playoff team once they got Melo, and they came full circle once theygot a much more polished and experienced Billups back.

^Right like last night when Bron had the chance to take a game winning shot and passed it out for a 3 when they were down by 1.

BTW The play was drawn for Fisher.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

consciouschokingadultstep1_L.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers = trash.

Not only is LeBron better than Kobe....Melo is better than than over rated bum too.
Ehhhhhh .

Look at Kobe's stats for the night .

Melo and Brons were better.

And I though dude was the bet closer in the galaxy...getting stripped in the final seconds, please.

Overrated I say.
Worry about your team losing tomorrow fam before you talk .
laugh.gif

Haze , you really think Melo is better than Kobe ?

Melo is barely the best player on his team .

Chill out .

& they're also two different players ... it's like comparing Perkins to Paul Pierce .
grin.gif
Loving all the melo love... where was he before they got billups as a PG. Sitting at home after getting swept twice. One year dont mean #$#@

Originally Posted by rocshoes24

WIN OR LOSE THE CHIP THIS YEAR, WE GOTTA PUT PAU AND ODOM IN SOME TYPE OF MILITARY BOOTCAMP CUZ THEY GOTTA GET TOUGHER OUT THERE. IT SEEMS LIKE THEIR INTIMIDATED BY ALL THE NUGGET'S TATTOOS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1charmin-bear-717426.jpg

Spoiler [+]
pau-gasol.jpg

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

You're all so quick to forget the Nuggets weren't %$%@ before they got Billups. Where was Melo at then?
Actually, the Nuggets weren't %*%! when they had Billups, they became a playoff team once they got Melo, and they came full circle once they got a much more polished and experienced Billups back.
Please, what had they done in the Playoffs before Billups? Sure Melo was a great scorer, but since they got Billups Melo and EVERYONE else on theteam has become a better all around player.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron wouldn't ever be used as a decoy at the end of a game.

Why didn't Lebron Kobe take the last shot? I mean MJ would've shot it. Bird would've shot it. Magic would've shot it.

if you listened to Phil Jackson's press conference, he said he thought if Kobe caught the ball they would foul him immediately and not let him take the 3,so he drew it up for Fish.

A

You wanna use that argument then? Shaq has no championships without Wade or Kobe. Stupid argument. I am talking about how Billups has made everyone around himthat much better. Nuggets go from being swept in the 1st round to the Conf. Finals the next year. Hmmm, I wonder what made the difference?

Were was Kobe after Shaq and before Gasol?
nerd.gif
Still winning conference and division titles ... being the scoring champion ... MVP ...

Where was Melo since he got in the league ?
nerd.gif

Were was Kobe after Shaq and before Gasol?
nerd.gif

kobe-raja.jpg

kobe-crying.jpg

Did shaq make the playoffs this year....with a two time MVP. How many time did Gasol make the playoffs before L.A. ? Did gasol teams ever have a winningrecord ?

Yea but he has one without Kobe. Thats the point....where is Kobe's without Shaq?

Riddle me that?

kobe_pigeon_final.jpg

magic never won without Kareem and Cooper
MJ never won without Scottie
West never without West
Robinson never won without Duncan
Garnett never won withou Pierce and Alen

........what's your point? it takes more than one great player on a team to win a championship. LAME

Back
Top Bottom