i just liked the way the Spurs' reaction after the game ...nobody was Whining

those guys handle themselves like champs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
I agree, but it was kind of creepy. I was almostprepared for someone to go postal. The Spurs have to be frustrated; they have tried everything to beat the Spurs and the only thing that worked was the Lakershaving an off-night on defense and especially offense.

Regardless of everything else dude did not go up to shoot, he took a dribble. A dribble with less than 2 seconds on the clock.

All NBA players from 1st to 12th man know on a shot fake getting the defender in the air you jump with him to shoot and get contact.

Barry dribbles. He knows he don't deserve that.

^Summed up perfectly. If Barry just went straight up after Fisher jumped it would have been an obvious foul call but with that dribble he took he created thecontact and in result no foul was called.

But all of this doesn't matter. I don't know why Lakers fans on here even bother to argue with these people crying over the fouls. There were somephantom calls and non calls against us too but we still pulled out the W. We are up 3-1 going to Staples. Nothing is going to change that. Who cares if somebitter haters think we didn't deserve last nights win?

Originally Posted by Kookcle

pimp.gif
and that is why i have said all along that the spurs are the ONLY team that i would not mind losing to...

HOWEVER in the spurs fans and laker haters defense, the lakers have choked a 3-1 lead before in the playoffs...

laugh.gif
I'm sure Spurs fans can live with it now.

But what I find most funny is that ANY opposition to the call and/or anything that has a not pro-Lakers opinion is considered "hating" by you guys.Come on now. Who's in here saying the Lakers suck??? Who's saying that? 3PLEDOUBLE sure, but he's a laker fan.
If someone disagrees with the call, they're a hater? Come on now. Take off those Mike Rice goggles.

(this comment is directed at those who are saying that haters stay hating on LA)

spurs fans, you guys had a nice little run. Its ok, heck, even call yourselves a dynasty. But, the Lakers are going to the finals now.

acidicality:
But what I find most funny is that ANY opposition to the call and/or anything that has a not pro-Lakers opinion is considered "hating" by you guys. Come on now. Who's in here saying the Lakers suck??? Who's saying that? 3PLEDOUBLE sure, but he's a laker fan.
If someone disagrees with the call, they're a hater? Come on now. Take off those Mike Rice goggles.

(this comment is directed at those who are saying that haters stay hating on LA)
Before I even attempt to answer that with a response, I'm going to instead answer it by beginning with a question.

You don't think that there are Laker haters? You don't see specific people posting anti-Laker replies in different topics?

I don't know what some of yall are smoking, but uh, this @+** is OVER, plain & simple. No way in hell are the Lakers going to lose 3 in a row, w/ the 2of the games being played on their homecourt, nice try tho.

Finals here we come
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

either way nor the lakers or the spurs have what it takes to win the championship.

roll.gif

Right.

- Let see here because the Lakers are about to elminate the defending champs.
- Because they defeated a Jazz team who had the best record this season @ home with the most hostile fans and enviroment.
- Or maybe because the Celtics have been so good right that it's taken them game 7 in each of the last 2 rounds and will probably get taken to a game 7 inECF.

But hey you must be a GENIOUS to think the Lakers dont have what it takes to win the championship this season.
grin.gif

^of course there are laker haters. i'm not denying that. there are also bulls haters, celtics haters, warrior haters, etc. etc.
(altho, the biggest laker hater doesn't post here anymore
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
)

but in this post, i haven't seen a huge presence by these "haters" that some of you guys speak of. unless the definition of "hater"means someone disagreeing with a foul call that went the lakers' way.
ohwell.gif
the biggest true lakers hater as of late to me is knightingale, and he's alakers fan
laugh.gif

acidicality,

is everything about Laker fans with you?

yeah, i obsess over laker fans. i'm jealous of laker fans like 8tothe24 suggested.

seriously tho, of course not.
laugh.gif
if i didn't have so much free time after being free until finals week,i wouldn't be so bored wandering in here.

and scottsauce, i meant "lack of" a foul call. my mistake.

I can't believe either of the Duncan, Kobe travels and the lost play are that controversial.

All 3 deserved no calls.

not a fan of either team, but I'm ready to see the spurs out of there. no more of tim duncan's "who me" face, no more of ginobili'stravelling all over the court like barry sanders on the 12 yard line, no more talk about how great a defender bruce bowen is and most importantly, no moreboring finals.

I love yuku. Here's a little snippet from aciditally in the Spurs vs Suns thread:

i don't want to bring up something that's been beaten like a dead horse in this forum, but Ska defended Fisher's flop against the Warriors in that game where Monta Ellis got an offensive foul while most other Laker fans were admitting it was a terrible call and shoulda been a no-call.
and don't take this as an insult, i'm just bringin it up in the conversation
wink.gif
tongue.gif

if i'm wrong correct me-but i remember u said Monta pushed off.
dude is just pissed off that game ended up costing the Warriors the playoffs
laugh.gif

acidicality:
of course there are laker haters. i'm not denying that. there are also bulls haters, celtics haters, warrior haters, etc. etc.
(altho, the biggest laker hater doesn't post here anymore
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
)

but in this post, i haven't seen a huge presence by these "haters" that some of you guys speak of. unless the definition of "hater" means someone disagreeing with a foul call that went the lakers' way.
ohwell.gif
the biggest true lakers hater as of late to me is knightingale, and he's a lakers fan
laugh.gif

I look at it like this (and tell me what you think): if a Laker fan that REFUSES to even THINK about the possibility that Fish fouled Barry islabeled a fanboy, then an anti-Laker guy that refuses to even admit that the Lakers deserved to win is a hater.

No?

If one guy is a fan and he's CONSTANTLY mentioning how there was no possible way Fisher fouled Barry... like, in his mind, it isn't even possible for afoul to be called... then people would label him a fanboy, wearing rose-colored glasses.

So if another guy is is an un-fan and he's CONSTANTLY mentioning how there was no possible way that was a legitimate win.. like, in his mind, it isn'teven possible... then shouldn't he be called a hater?

And that's just one specific example of my overall point, which is that when one person is constantly or consistently (or both) pro-Laker, he's labeleda fanboy. By the same measure, when another person is constantly or consistently (or both) anti-Laker, isn't he hating?

Back
Top Bottom