Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

I love yuku. Here's a little snippet from aciditally in the Spurs vs Suns thread:

i don't want to bring up something that's been beaten like a dead horse in this forum, but Ska defended Fisher's flop against the Warriors in that game where Monta Ellis got an offensive foul while most other Laker fans were admitting it was a terrible call and shoulda been a no-call.
and don't take this as an insult, i'm just bringin it up in the conversation
wink.gif
tongue.gif

if i'm wrong correct me-but i remember u said Monta pushed off.
dude is just pissed off that game ended up costing the Warriors the playoffs
laugh.gif

for the 1000000435403432423350345th time, no Warriors fan is pissed off (if you're on the mission of digging up my old posts, why not digging up thewarriors season thread/random other threads made by nonWArrior fans and see if i was pissed off?) No matter how many times I had to say it, no one gets it orsimply chooses to ignore it.And
indifferent.gif
at you mentioning the warriors.they have NOTHING to do with the Lakers or the Spurs. Unfortunately, I'm going to be flamed for mentioning the Warriors, when I never brought them up inthe first place.
There was a reason I posted that. I can't remember why, but I didn't just post it there randomly. I can dig up your old posts and all I'll find istrolling responses. But I'm not going to do that cuz it's not worth my time.

And before i'm done..Ska, I'm not going to disagree with you since I see the angle you're coming from.

I'm through with this thread...there's just no point anymore in trying to say anything. I don't think I can take the average stan on here seriouslyanymore. Peace.

Originally Posted by acidicality

^of course there are laker haters. i'm not denying that. there are also bulls haters, celtics haters, warrior haters, etc. etc.
(altho, the biggest laker hater doesn't post here anymore
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
)

you mentioning the warriors. they have NOTHING to do with the Lakers or the Spurs. Unfortunately, I'm going to be flamed for mentioning the Warriors, when I never brought them up in the first place.
just saying
laugh.gif
. The main reason I posted the quote isbecause you are essentially saying that Lakers fans wont let anyone else have an opinion on the matter when in the past you have done the exact same.

laugh.gif

the beauty of being on yuku is the 'ignore' feature that we now have. you guys need to learn how to use it, it has made my NT experience MUCH better

unless you guys actually like going back and forth and bickering like this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

(if you saw my browser right now, you'd see at least 5 replies per page minimized
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
)

Sorry Spurs fans, call wont change no matter how hard you argue it or as many points you make..

On that note...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
I'm sure Spurs fans can live with it now.

But what I find most funny is that ANY opposition to the call and/or anything that has a not pro-Lakers opinion is considered "hating" by you guys. Come on now. Who's in here saying the Lakers suck??? Who's saying that? 3PLEDOUBLE sure, but he's a laker fan.
If someone disagrees with the call, they're a hater? Come on now. Take off those Mike Rice goggles.

(this comment is directed at those who are saying that haters stay hating on LA)
Says someone who has no allegiance to the team, but posts in damn near every Laker thread (snide remarks included)...
eyes.gif

[Stuart Scott] Hater in the house! [Stuart Scott]

1. duncan took at least 3 steps and they didn't call it
2. ginobli's foot was on the line, but counted it as 3
3. odom's block was clean
4. fisher's shot hit the rim

cmon..spurs got most of the calls

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

1. duncan took at least 3 steps and they didn't call it
2. ginobli's foot was on the line, but counted it as 3
3. odom's block was clean
4. fisher's shot hit the rim

cmon..spurs got most of the calls
damn st8

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Why are laker fans still complaining if they won the game?
Because no matter what we say some people just don't listen. We could be right and they won't listen. But I won't lie and say that wedon't do the samething some times.

The spurs did get a lot of calls but they didn't get a big call so some people will hang their hat on that. Its cool but don't fool yourself. Theplayers made the game happen. Not the refs.

OMG OMG .. i cant believe the lakers got soo lucky they dint call that a foul.. they dint deserve that win.. the spurs should have gotten at least 2 freethrows from that obvious foul.. i cant believe its really showing that stern is controlling the league and is basically picking who to win! i just cant believethe lakers are soo lucky...if they make the finals.. for sure they will get swept!!!!

lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

Game is over.
Spurs did not play well enough down the stretch, the Lakers almost gave that game away, missed free throws, terrible shot selection ...

Shouldn't have been that close anyway. Pau needs to make those free throws late in games.

As much as I'm a spurs fan they dont deserve to win the way they are playing and are just to tired and old and the lakers in all honesty should have beendown 3-1 but somehow they pull off their wins. In my opinion the pistons and celtics are just a bit much for either team.

Good game LAKERS!
pimp.gif

This game damn near gave me a heart attack. I need to rant
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Where do I start...

Kobe had a good game
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Lamar redeemed himself
pimp.gif

Vlad+Luke
pimp.gif

Pau? Dudes been M.I.A. this series
ohwell.gif

Tony Parker pissin me off everytime he drives to the rim. He just leans all his weight on you driving to the hole and just jumps in the air and as a resultlooks like he gets fouled everytime
mad.gif

Lakers and the way they were grabbin boards in the first half were something crucial.
eek.gif
Luke and Vladdy with all those second chance points.
pimp.gif
Luke played like garbage in thefirst quarter but really came around in the second. Even though I can't stand dude at times, Vladdy had a really good game too. Those rebounds killed theSpurs. Lakers had a really good rhythm in the first and acted like they wanted to put the game away but...

These refs
eyes.gif

This game would have been a blow out if it wasn't for these %#$#+#$* fouls for the first 3 quarters.
mad.gif
Kobe having 1 FT attempt?!?! +!$+!! Even though he acts a little by yelling and what not to getattention , I saw at least a couple legit fouls and I could have been happy camper with him receiving at least 5-6 ft attempts...at the least. San Antonio isnot trying to have Kobe at the line I swear. On one play like in the first or something , Kobe drove to the hole HARD and is fouled. Heard the whistle andI'm thinkin "Alright...thats foul, 2 shots" So i'm sittin here waitin for this fool to line up for free throws and like 5 seconds later theyinbound the ball?!?!
alien.gif
Not trynna have him at the line I guess. How we ended the firsthalf was huge
pimp.gif
Spurs looked like they wanted to take it but that nicelittle run helped out a lot

You guys don't understand. I'm sitting here cursing the whole game at how atrocious these calls were
laugh.gif
AND they tried to gip us a point after Ronny hit those two free throws. Seemedlike forever when they finally put the extra point on the scoreboard. Lakers getting called for every ticky tac foul man...
eyes.gif

But all that changed in the 4th though. Once I saw on the first couple Spurs possessions how the Lakers were not getting whistled I was like "Oh yeah. itson now. No more of these soft !!% games"
laugh.gif
. Kobe and Lamar stepped up huge for usHUGE in the 4th. However, mother freakin Brent Barry decided he was gonna ball outta control too
smh.gif
. We're trynna close the game out and *$*% and this foo would just not let us live
tired.gif
...3 after 3 after 3. Crowds going crazy and getting back in the game...but Kobe'sreverse jam deaded that *$*% quick
laugh.gif
But man were up like 9 points with like 2 minutesleft in the game...

And then we kind of fall apart. I will be the first to say it, Kobe almost lost the game for us .
frown.gif
If we would have lost that game last night, I would have placed blame on him. No hesitation
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Whenhe decided to go coast to coast and try to finish...dude should have just dribbled it out. Honestly I thought Lamar legitimately goal tended on that TP lay upthough. As soon as I saw it I called it. But I don't know what hell everybody is talking about saying it should have been an "and1" for TPthough.

To shed some light on that last play, the refs got it right . As soon as that play ended I said he waited too long to shoot the ball after the contact. And itseemed like everybody else agreed (NT, ESPN, TNT). Barry should have initiated the contact by jumping into Fish or at the least have his feet leave the ground.But he shied away from that and put the ball on the ground. Barry had that foul as one of his last priorities it seemed. Good no call

Brent Barry decided this game for the Spurs, not the referees...

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Spurs in 7.
If you have Paypal, I'll bet against that. We can even do the bet in shoes and shirts if that's what tickles your fancy. Either way... it endstonight.

Back
Top Bottom