Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

The defending Champions Spurs outplayed the Lakeshow to a great extent in Game 3, which resulted in a 19 point Spurs win. Manu and TD played great, and theirbench players in Barry and Finley provided them with a huge lift. Time for the Lakers to regroup, and send this back to LA up 3-1. If not, the Lakers stillhave homecourt, but this series gets very close, and momentum will certainly be with the Spurs. Kobe will be Kobe, but everyone else must help out, or else wewill have the same result as Game 3. D Fish, Lamar, Pau, Sasha, and the rest of the bench, we need y'all. Please show up, and play the game of your lives.

Let's Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

The Spurs offense was near perfect last game and I just don't see them duplicating that performance twice. I expect a huge game from Kobe and I think hewill help the Lakers pull this one out.

Originally Posted by CL2423

The defending Champions Spurs outplayed the Lakeshow to a great extent in Game 3, which resulted in a 19 point Spurs win. Manu and TD played great, and their bench players in Barry and Finley provided them with a huge lift. Time for the Lakers to regroup, and send this back to LA up 3-1. If not, the Lakers still have homecourt, but this series gets very close, and momentum will certainly be with the Spurs. Kobe will be Kobe, but everyone else must help out, or else we will have the same result as Game 3. D Fish, Lamar, Pau, Sasha, and the rest of the bench, we need y'all. Please show up, and play the game of your lives.

Let's Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

sorry but that typing reminds me of 3pledouble's post
laugh.gif

lets go lakers

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Originally Posted by CL2423

The defending Champions Spurs outplayed the Lakeshow to a great extent in Game 3, which resulted in a 19 point Spurs win. Manu and TD played great, and their bench players in Barry and Finley provided them with a huge lift. Time for the Lakers to regroup, and send this back to LA up 3-1. If not, the Lakers still have homecourt, but this series gets very close, and momentum will certainly be with the Spurs. Kobe will be Kobe, but everyone else must help out, or else we will have the same result as Game 3. D Fish, Lamar, Pau, Sasha, and the rest of the bench, we need y'all. Please show up, and play the game of your lives.

Let's Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

sorry but that typing reminds me of 3pledouble's post
laugh.gif

lets go lakers

Seriously?!

3PLE needs to come here to ensure a Laker W.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe needs to facilitate tomorrow! Forget the scoring, he can score whenever.

I hope they're focused. The Lakers need to steal 1 in San Antonio.

Let's go LAKESHOW!

I hope the Lakers show up for this game. We need good ball movement to get easy buckets and open shots. Lakers need to slow down Manu and Duncan. Also, put abody on Duncan, this guy is outrebounding our whole team.

One thing's for sure, the Lakers are gonna play better in this game than in game 3. Hopefully, its enough to steal the game from San Antonio and make it3-1 going back to LA.

Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

--Phil will have the Lakers ready for this one...
--Get it done Lakeshow!!
--Let's go LAKERS!!

Lakers will win this one. Kobe will have a big game, but more importantly, Manu won't have another 30pt outburst. Depending on how the match ups go nearthe middle of the 1st quarter, expect Phil to put Kobe on Manu.

The key to the series for the Spurs is still scoring from their supporting cast, and they only show up when Manu plays well (actually, when all three mainstars play well). The reason why the Spurs seem to only win in blowouts is: Manu + Tim + Tony score a lot, the supporting cast is relaxed, no pressure toscore, hence pressure-free shooting. If any members of the main three struggle, the pressure is put on the supporting cast, and guess what, they choke.

It's almost ironic how things work.

But like I said, the Lakers will find a way to shutdown Manu, meaning their main three won't be on all cylinders, meaning the supporting cast will not hitshots, meaning.. a Spurs loss.
tired.gif

Lakers by 10+

Like bbllplaya23 said, the spurs played a PERFECT game, which I don't think will happen again

the lakers can't stop duncan so he'll get his, and tp has worked hard for his basket in the half court.

so the keys of this game should be containing manu, contesting the shots from the spurs' role players and to get contributions from pau, lo and fish.

go lakers!

I would like to see more of Farmar out there.
Fisher simply cannot keep up with Parker on the defensive end.

If LO plays well we will win, if he doesn't we will lose.

laugh.gif
the Spurs showed why they were the defending champions in Game 3. If the Spurs hit their shots, I see this series getting tied at 2-2 going back to LA.Should be a great game, Lamar blamed himself for the loss but in actuality the whole team lost and not just him. The Spurs should be able to defend theirhomecourt, and winning in San Antonio is no joke. If the Lakers can pull it off that'd be real shocking, because it's the Spurs; and if they do, theydefinitely have the series wrapped up. Don't underestimate the Spurs. So, Spurs 98 Lakers 92. Duncan with 24 and 20, Bowen with 8 triples.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Lakers will win this one. Kobe will have a big game, but more importantly, Manu won't have another 30pt outburst. Depending on how the match ups go near the middle of the 1st quarter, expect Phil to put Kobe on Manu.

The key to the series for the Spurs is still scoring from their supporting cast, and they only show up when Manu plays well (actually, when all three main stars play well). The reason why the Spurs seem to only win in blowouts is: Manu + Tim + Tony score a lot, the supporting cast is relaxed, no pressure to score, hence pressure-free shooting. If any members of the main three struggle, the pressure is put on the supporting cast, and guess what, they choke.

It's almost ironic how things work.

But like I said, the Lakers will find a way to shutdown Manu, meaning their main three won't be on all cylinders, meaning the supporting cast will not hit shots, meaning.. a Spurs loss.
tired.gif

a Spurs fan that is rational

and then theres...

3pledouble, a Lakers fan that is irrational
roll.gif

But Manu will keep blowing up...this dude is on a mission, he got his game face on last time. Please someone put a lid on the basket when he shoots.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
the Spurs showed why they were the defending champions in Game 3. If the Spurs hit their shots, I see this series getting tied at 2-2 going back to LA. Should be a great game, Lamar blamed himself for the loss but in actuality the whole team lost and not just him. The Spurs should be able to defend their homecourt, and winning in San Antonio is no joke. If the Lakers can pull it off that'd be real shocking, because it's the Spurs; and if they do, they definitely have the series wrapped up. Don't underestimate the Spurs. So, Spurs 98 Lakers 92. Duncan with 24 and 20, Bowen with 8 triples.

a variant 3pledouble?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom