Official: Lakers vs. Suns 2/26 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

That girl that raised her hands after Adam Morrison (sp) made the 3
pimp.gif

I know some NTer took a screen capture of that
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
morrison dude's effort out there compared to rad is unmatched.

anyone see that chick cheering for adam
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Dang I wish we had our full line up.. it sucks seeing these youngsters struggle. Everytime we play the Lakers, someones always not playing.
eyes.gif

Lakers D is incredibly talented
eek.gif

Excited to see Lakers and Spurs in WCF's (That's if my Suns don't make the playoffs, cuz best believe if they get in, they would make some noisewith Stat back)
Lets go suns

you guys jealous?

JRich still was 6-14 and had an assist ##*%%+%

it just wasnt a good night for the team

and lol only getting his points from free throws and dunks

that seriously is so off

JR rarely goes to the FT line because of the refs bias

and he doesnt dunk as much also

Get the brooms ready for sunday.

Lakers going to kill the Suns on sunday again in Phoenix on national TV .

:HAT

Originally Posted by bright nikes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

wasn't that karen from the office

Originally Posted by bright nikes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

lol it was a blow out, can't really praise much.
laugh.gif
any chance to knock rad, and you take it.

cheers to the win !
smokin.gif

EDIT: anybody dislike mbenga in the lineup ? IMO it can only get better
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

you guys jealous?

JRich still was 6-14 and had an assist ##*%%+%

it just wasnt a good night for the team

and lol only getting his points from free throws and dunks

that seriously is so off

JR rarely goes to the FT line because of the refs bias

and he doesnt dunk as much also
Which is why he's having an off year...

Trust, I would know. His 17ppg looks solid but I got this %#%@%%#%#!!# on my fantasy team and his play is so erratic and disappointing that I want to just drophim for nothing

just got back from the game. although it was a blow out, it was fun. sitting the 100 sec is dope!! i hope that i can do that again. vince, thanks for comingout and hangin w/ the fam at the game. he has a lot of pics to post!!! the only thing that disappointed me that both shaq and fish played limited min. but itwas nice to see shaq in the building again. he dwarfs everybody!!! he made mbenga look like a normal sized guy...and mbenga is a big dude!!!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

just got back from the game. although it was a blow out, it was fun. sitting the 100 sec is dope!! i hope that i can do that again. vince, thanks for coming out and hangin w/ the fam at the game. he has a lot of pics to post!!! the only thing that disappointed me that both shaq and fish played limited min. but it was nice to see shaq in the building again. he dwarfs everybody!!! he made mbenga look like a normal sized guy...and mbenga is a big dude!!!
Come on bro I know DFish & Shaq are your 2 favorite players. But Shaq is already 37 and as great as he was playing earlier this season dudewas sitting out 2nd games of back to back games before Amarie got injured, also Alvin Gentry probably wanted to save him for tommrow's game against theRaptors. As for DFish he's 34 Phil knows what he's doing managing his minutes and saving him for the playoffs also don't forget dude was playinglots of 40+ minute games earlier this season when Farmar went down with his injury.

i know this...i'm just sayin. if the game wasn't over in the first half (more like first qtr), they possibly could've had more pt...

here's a pic i found, but doesn't really tell the story
f6cfb4da77c3c8d1c527ae9b442f7f22-getty-82990642ab012_suns_lakers.jpg

About a year ago, the Suns were at the Staples Center and beat the Lakers pretty easily on TNT... The crowd was booing Kwame after he made mistake aftermistake after mistake...

Wow. I had to search for the PAU GASOL GOT TRADED TO THE LAKERS thread. Good memories.

Lakers would've murder them IF Kwame was able to catch those passes and made those EASY dunks and layups..

sick.gif
i dont even wanna remember it..

Back
Top Bottom