Official: Lakers @ Warriors 2/18 7:30PM PST Game On ESPN HD

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

truth .. if you didnt come out to the "OAKLAND COLLESIUM" with adonal foyle starting at center you aint a true warrior fan
pimp.gif

The Coliseum is where the Raiders play...
Oracle Arena was once called Oakland Coliseum

Originally Posted by solefob

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Man I wish the lakers could play some tougher defense....damn we missing Bynum
the Lakers didn't play terrible defense tonight, the Warriors were just playing out of their minds.

Warriors go 7 for 9 from three in the first half then go 1 for 10 in the second half

wait what game were you watching? Lakers didn't play terrible D???
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

truth .. if you didnt come out to the "OAKLAND COLLESIUM" with adonal foyle starting at center you aint a true warrior fan
pimp.gif

I always remembered it as being the Arena in Oakland.

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

pimp.gif

roll.gif
sonned . it went through a number of namingconventions .. one was the arena in oakland in the late 90s when they changed the logo but it was the coliseum for the most part

Yeah thats right...
I hate frequent name changes for Arenas and Ballparks.

Like the Giants will always be playing at Pac Bell Park too me

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Man i'm a Laker die-hard who lives in The Bay whose second favorite team is the Warriors. On top of that I love the Warrior fans and going to Oracle there isn't nothing like it. So this is a bitter sweet victory :-/

I used to be in the same shoes as you bro. I grew up in the bay going to Laker warrior fans feeling bitter sweet all the time, but when i moved down here to so cal for college it became less of a problem because obviously i dont get to see the warriors play as much and i get to see the lakers play all the time, which is not a problem of course
pimp.gif
lmao, i'm the opposite. heading down to socal for college i'm sick of seeing the lakers on all the time.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i can't wait to graduate and be back in norcal again.

What school you headin to bro?
i'm at uc san diego (3rd year right now)

good stuff man, la jolla is beautiful. im a 4th year at UC Santa Barbara.

Man i'm a Laker die-hard who lives in The Bay whose second favorite team is the Warriors. On top of that I love the Warrior fans and going to Oracle there isn't nothing like it. So this is a bitter sweet victory :-/

I used to be in the same shoes as you bro. I grew up in the bay going to Laker warrior fans feeling bitter sweet all the time, but when i moved down here to so cal for college it became less of a problem because obviously i dont get to see the warriors play as much and i get to see the lakers play all the time, which is not a problem of course
pimp.gif
lmao, i'm the opposite. heading down to socal for college i'm sick of seeing the lakers on all the time.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

dope !%!! man....them white girls are your school are
devil.gif
, myfriends from high school who go there always have mad party pics on their facebook and it looks like stuff is pretty crazy there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, mad parties, dimes, the beach, can't beat that.

my @%!$%%* is out here standing outside the laker bus trying to ask Kobe for his shoes. Groupie love

Originally Posted by bright nikes

the Lakers didn't play terrible defense tonight, the Warriors were just playing out of their minds.

Warriors go 7 for 9 from three in the first half then go 1 for 10 in the second half

roll.gif
roll.gif
I didn't say that the Lakers played 91 Bulls type defense, they just didn't play that terrible, the Warriors just came out with greatenergy and were clearly amped to play this game hitting all types of contested shots and lucky ones too like Jackson's three point pass.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I didn't say that the Lakers played 91 Bulls type defense, they just didn't play that terrible, the Warriors just came out with great energy and were clearly amped to play this game hitting all types of contested shots and lucky ones too like Jackson's three point pass.

I dont know where you saw all of these "contested shots" and there was A lucky shot. Everything else was wide open threes, putbacks and layups in the first half and first part of the 3rd.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

my @%!$%%* is out here standing outside the laker bus trying to ask Kobe for his shoes. Groupie love
don't waste your time bro, they ain't in the mood today. i went to the hotel last night, hotel in the morning, shootaround at oracle, andback to the hotel after shootaround, didn't get anything
frown.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

dope !%!! man....them white girls are your school are
devil.gif
, my friends from high school who go there always have mad party pics on their facebook and it looks like stuff is pretty crazy there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, mad parties, dimes, the beach, can't beat that.

Crazy man, I graduated UCSD last year and it was kinda sweet watching Laker games, only the home ones though. But UCSD was so fun, I swear there are more bayarea heads there than socal people, UCSD was nice!

A lot of people are giving kobe props for that last shot but...

If it wasn't for Josh Powel or Trevor Ariza we would not have been in that game.

That was a very fun game to watch. GS was playing great ball for 36 mintues.

It was the last 12 that hurt them.

The calls were bad both ways but I do think the calls hurt GS most because those calls came in the 4th. (but I won't complain)

Good win. NO friday.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

roll.gif
roll.gif
I didn't say that the Lakers played 91 Bulls type defense, they just didn't play that terrible, the Warriors just came out with great energy and were clearly amped to play this game hitting all types of contested shots and lucky ones too like Jackson's three point pass.

I dont know where you saw all of these "contested shots" and there was A lucky shot. Everything else was wide open threes, put backs and layups in the first half and first part of the 3rd.

I agree, contested shots? Lakers decided not to guard the perimeter last night ... they got beat off the dribble easily, Warriors got easy shots and the basicfundamentals of the game as far as squaring up your body to play defense - the Lakers lacked.

It was just one of those games when the Lakers just try to outscore their opponent.

Defense = NONEXISTENT

Fun game to watch last night.
pimp.gif

Was like the super bowl for the Warriors or somethin though, they were playin outta their minds.

We are terrible for a 44-10 team, but I'll manage.

Good to see Ronny out there doin work. We sure could use him right about now.

Terrible for 44-10?

LOL

You can't be terrible at 44-10 its not possible.

Can the team improve? Sure. Terrible? I think not.

Originally Posted by 531

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

don't waste your time bro, they ain't in the mood today. i went to the hotel last night, hotel in the morning, shootaround at oracle, and back to the hotel after shootaround, didn't get anything
frown.gif
i never understood why dudes did this. unless your a kid, i see absolutely no point? maybe its just me?

Yeah "terrible" is a poor choice of words.

Like Tupac said, you can't be 44-10 and be considered terrible.

With wins over the Celtics, Cavs, Hornets, Spurs, Nuggets, Suns, etc, all on their home court AND at Staples, with the exception of the Spurs and Jazz, I wouldsay this team is playing pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom