Official: Lakers @ Warriors 2/18 7:30PM PST Game On ESPN HD

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

Originally Posted by DMan14

refs been consistently bad this game

look on the bright side my fellow Ws fans another step towards blake griffin or hasheem thabeet!
Sorry, but Don Nelson wants another swingman.
So true. The man is an idiot.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Question for bay area heads: How big is the Laker fan base in the bay? Are a lot of Warrior fans, also Laker fans? Just wondering.

Probably about the same to the amount of Dodger fans out here in the Bay......maybe a little bit less.

Question for bay area heads: How big is the Laker fan base in the bay? Are a lot of Warrior fans, also Laker fans? Just wondering.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot, truth be told, it annoys me. They'll pop out of absolutely nowhere when it's LA vs GSW.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

nycknicks105:
Wait, what?? Clear path? Really?
Yes, Laker hater, really.

The ball was in front of him, and no Warrior was in front of him. There was a Laker on his right and on his left, and the closest Warrior... was the one behind him, who fouled him.
But, Maggette grabbed Odom as soon as the ball was turned over. Odom just dribbled right after.
roll.gif
at your argument...

I've never seen a clear path being called like that. I've always understood a clear path foul to be when the ball handler is on the opencourt and the defender trailing fouls.

Yo, I missed most of the game, why was Kobe still going so hard at M. Belinelli with seconds left in the game?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The Lakers have a better home crowd @ Oracle than Staples.
Folks are at Staples to be seen, not support a team.

Boom, roasted.

Yo, I missed most of the game, why was Kobe still going so hard at M. Belinelli with seconds left in the game?
Cuz that Euro took a cheap shot on Kobe earlier.

Marco whispered something in Italian and Kobe said, "No way!".

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by 531

I called Stephen Jack ugly today @ Oracle this morning, maybe it got in his head.

you didn't do nothing.
laugh.gif
Actually, I called him ugly, he shot me this rapist stare, and then he drove off.

yay for a win. gsw always gives us headaches.

cosign... considering we didnt was wright beidrins or azubuike i think this showing was pretty good even with the lakers missing their big man

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The Lakers have a better home crowd @ Oracle than Staples.
Folks are at Staples to be seen, not support a team.

Boom, roasted.
they are the same sf giant fans. dudes be on their blackberry and phone and drinking their wines. at least in LA, your fans are famous.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by jretro23

crazy game, glad we kept our poise and came back with a victory.
lmao why do you say "our" when you always pick the blazers in the 2k9 leagues
roll.gif
laugh.gif
they got the best colorway of jerseys/throwbacks.

Back
Top Bottom