*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Mine were shipped today. I just checked Niketown online and my status changed to shipped. I haven't been home to check my e-mail though. I like this hat better than the hat that came with the Nubucks and the shirt is decent also. Although I don't know if they were worth an extra $80-$90 dollars.
I'm looking like I need those...

mine arived at around 10:30 this morning. there amazing. they quality of them doesnt look bad at all and i actually like that the hat is white instead of black. i would have liked the black line around the heel tho.

Quote:
damn is this the longest thread NT has ever had??
this thread would've been gigantic if the other one wasnt locked :wow:
eek.gif
probably would be well over 200 pgs.

FLIGHT23AIR****​

could anyone take a picture of the back? is the jumpman really a dull red or is it shiny like how they advertised it?
FOR SALE: black gold i's NDS, and pearl ix's NDS. $75 each! get at me if you're interested! macdub5@yahoo.com aim: macdub502

Shoes are Beautiful, funny thing is that these are the second pair I purchased using ONE screen name other is being shipped. Any other NTERS order MULTIPLE pairs and recieve shipping confirmation or shoes?

47b5db36b3127cce91950bbfbcbd00000016109AZtGzNu2b4

ZERO or DIE​

I ordered mulitples, called on sunday to cancel the extra pair, and dude said it was cancelled and that I made another jordan fan happy, then today I get an email saying both were shipped! did this happen to anyone else?

MAN IM GETTIN WORRIED CUZ PEEPS R GETTIN EM AND I STILL HAVENT RECIEVED THE DARN SHIPPING CONFIRMATION!!!!!

^^ JP714 I was thinking the same thing earlier. With all of the pictures that have surfaced it doesnt look that bad. Mine are supposed to come in at some point today so I guess I'll find out how the laser looks in person.

Shoes are nice as hell in person, I feel for the people that slept.

5511di

5511c7

#2 OT in the Nation...#9 player overall...Consensus All-American...Did I mention that my shoe game is serious?

I am glad I only got the free ground shipping cause I just checked my tracking number and they are out for DELIVERY TODAY. GOOD thing I live in TN only a couple hours from Louisville.

All I can say is JB false advertised this whole dam package... 1st.) we all know it sure aint no $240 value as advertised in the e-mail. 2nd.) Shoes are not the same as shown (no black line (I personaly liked it). 3rd.) Hat is the total opposite color as advertised. 4th.) shipping is totaly out of whack. (I pay $20 for next day shipping and I haven't even gotten a tracking number yet, where as people who did free ground have & will probably get theirs b4 me.) It wouldn't bother me too much if I didn't see all these people who got free ground get their shoes before me and I pay $20 extra and they haven't even been shipped out yet? Call me impatient if you want. Flame for being honest. But all I can say is this truly is rediculous. Oh yea and last.... 1 per household right??? thats a joke.

Back
Top Bottom