*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Just got mine from next day shipping, they are so :pimp:
pimp.gif

I think the whole reselling thing is lame, only reason i would buy 2 pairs is to ball in one and save one not to sell em and rip off actual jordan shoe fans, I bought these personally because i love them and im ballin in em

Just posted my size 11s on ebay and they sold in less than one hour at BIN $400.00 its insane.. I think my 9.5s will go nuts as some foreign bidders will bid big in the final day.

Quote:
All I can say is JB false advertised this whole dam package... 1st.) we all know it sure aint no $240 value as advertised in the e-mail. 2nd.) Shoes are not the same as shown (no black line (I personaly liked it). 3rd.) Hat is the total opposite color as advertised. 4th.) shipping is totaly out of whack. (I pay $20 for next day shipping and I haven't even gotten a tracking number yet, where as people who did free ground have & will probably get theirs b4 me.) It wouldn't bother me too much if I didn't see all these people who got free ground get their shoes before me and I pay $20 extra and they haven't even been shipped out yet? Call me impatient if you want. Flame for being honest. But all I can say is this truly is rediculous. Oh yea and last.... 1 per household right??? thats a joke.

Cry much? 8)
glasses.gif

^You can acctually buy referals, only $1 a piece til May 1st, instead of spending your time refering people.​

i knew i should of got em!!! not to keep but to resell... 400+ :wow:
eek.gif

man i should of went with my gut feeling |I
tired.gif

PP30 has the JUICE!

I just received a call from Nike asking if it is ok to charge my CC for the other pair and i said yes. 2nd pair is on the way! :D
happy.gif
Ohh yess!
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." <br>- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Brian my buddy U are just mad :D
happy.gif
dont hate. :tongue:
tongue.gif

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." <br>- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

How do they fit? Are they a perfect fir or are the a .5 to big or to small..etc..

Please let us know, lucky jerks! >:
mad.gif

my tracking shows delivery for wednesday yet the shoes are out for delivery in my area
AKA Kuruptygotti
FS sz 11 used OG indiglos and OG fire red iv *not laser*

Yea mine says Wednesday delivery too, but I hope they come today and suprise me before I get on a plane and fly half way across the country, then I won't get them for another week because my parents will have to ship them to me at college...What a waste to get rush delivery...OH WELL!

Quote:
should i be worried that i havent gotten my shipping confirmation by now?
Yes. I heard JB found out your retro card scheme and got pissed.

Nah, you really shouldn't be worried. Mine just were shipped this morning, so I'm sure there are plenty left to be shipped.

This Is really makin me upset.... $20 shipping and still no tracking number, and NIKE reps still give me this BS about not shipping any out for 5 days so they can be checked for double orders. LOL :lol:
laugh.gif
>:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif

Well I ordered mine with same login and received tracking numbers for both. Thanks nike. One should be here tomorrow. Other will be here around friday.

Quote:
Shirt on or off?????

Off :wow:
eek.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif

YALL WHO GOT MULTIPLE PAIRS ARE GREEDY AS HELL. DAMN I DIDN'T MY PAIR.... MY REGION SUCKS. IAM IN SAN DIEGO. HOPE YOUR SHOES TURN YELLOW..
roll.gif
HAHA IAM JUST JEALOUS.
mad.gif

I got a size 9 1/2 xiii flints wanted to trade for size 10 xiii caros, III tru blues or XIII wheats. Get at me!

1st to rock em
ups 2nd day always means next in my neck of da woods w/ Nike

AKA Kuruptygotti
FS sz 11 used OG indiglos and OG fire red iv *not laser*

Back
Top Bottom