>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

i got the same karoosh....ive gotten it 5 times now....

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

OMFG

TWICE!!! I GOT IN TWICE. PICKED MY SIZE HAT AND SHIRT AND SAID BUY!

WTF HAPPEND?!

THEY CLOSE DOWN THE WINDWO

I GET AN ERROR

WTFFFFFFFF

TWO TIMES/
[table][tr][td]AIM: Russoull [/td][td]E-Mail: Russoull@comcast.net [/td][/tr][/table]​

OMFG ! WTF ! Im soo pissed, i cant even find the link to it. my browser doesnt even load all the pics up so i dont know what to click so i ended up goin to my email but that sends me to "Come Back on May 14 5pm pst" >:
mad.gif
DAMN YOU NIKE ! with all this money they have they cant even run this ish :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Sorry im just mad rite now

Woo Hoo!

Got my pair.
roll.gif

Just wonfering for the ppl that ordered if the size of the shoe or the size of the shirt was listed anywhere.

I got my confirmation email but no where on the email does it state the size of the shoes, shirt or cap.

i know i ordered the rite size but u know....i would like some confrimation.

me and my girl were online tryin' to get 'em. i was on the pc and i got the error page, but she got in w/ the mac.

order is confirmed.

$216.50
Shoes: 9
Cap: L/XL
Shirt: L
-very tall kid w/ down syndrome​

So they're sold out?? >:
mad.gif

Never even got to the page, i got to the waiting place and when it refreshed it says page can't show and i lose my place in line >:
mad.gif

AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or kezeng@comcast.net-email

just got my package ordered. took 24 minutes. even niketalk was taking long. oh well. finally over. now when do thoes tiffany dunks drop. :wink:
wink.gif
i'm like richard gere in rich young gear, the way i switch the pairs, they get one wear. - fab

put in my order, but it didnt show up in the cart >:
mad.gif

"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

help with my free ipod!. join BMG, get closer to a free ipod
anyone wanna trade their sz 13 DS flint xiii's or sz 13 DS stealths for my sz 13 DS blk/red xiii's? get at me in my inbox

53a003

that better be a photoshop
indifferent.gif

If you say Fresh in your post, you better be talking about Doug E.....

Wow.. i never got past the accessing the exclusive retro 4 package page.. the one where they automatically refreshed..
im still on it.. wtf
i been here since like 4:53

wdddddfffff..

i got sum new message after the dialog describing that the page will reload in 60secs.... and da new box says how u gotta cop da 4s..

eehhh im gonna give up

Had everything in my cart, all my sizes selected, then I hit the OK button to confirm all the information is correct and then I got the NDC maintenence screen. This sucks!!!!!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I thought the altitude release was the worst. WTF!!!! My screen is stuck on the wait page and the status bar is not even budging!!! WTF

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

FLOSS DAILY

:rofl:
roll.gif
So they are gone already? How many people even got on the page? I couldn't even get the message saying there was an error, and I was using my labtop and desktop. Something is wrong with my router because nothing worked. Eh, hopefully if the black pair drops I'll have some better luck.

i dont think they are all out of sizes.....maybe its just your computer?

They couldnt have sold out that fast unless mr reseller got his whole family logged in like 200 computers.... :lol:
laugh.gif

what gets me nervous is when u check out and the package just says one size.... :tongue:
tongue.gif

anyone else have a quick checkout like me?? i cant be the only one.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Im starting to wonder if it being so quick was good......watch them cancel my order :lol:
laugh.gif

oh and another thing, if you guys werent so busy screwing around on NIKETALK and actually kept refreshing the white page like a few did, maybe you would have had it easier.... I go on niketalk and its the worst ive ever seen..... :lol:
laugh.gif
a billion times slower than checkout of the retro XIII
For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me fkint@yahoo.com

just got my package ordered. took 24 minutes. even niketalk was taking long. oh well. finally over. now when do thoes tiffany dunks drop. :wink:
wink.gif
i'm like richard gere in rich young gear, the way i switch the pairs, they get one wear. - fab

i finally got in placed my order and it sends me back to the maintenance meesage on nike after i clicked purchase >:
mad.gif

I Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me

sorry for the multiple posts, NT is flooded.

i dont think they sold out, hardly anyone has got em yet unless theyre just not sayin they got em.

Quote:
Had everything in my cart, all my sizes selected, then I hit the OK button to confirm all the information is correct and then I got the NDC maintenence screen. This sucks!!!!!!!!

ditto

once again, nike blows it :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

im done
[/i][/b]

this is RIDICULOUS!! i got some wack popup saying something about macro media and do i want to run script so i say yes then the red ribbons kept just flying all around and the box would flash size 11. when it finally stopped i tried to click for a size 9.5 it was just a blank space. thanks ike and thanks resellers.
As the world turns, I learned life is hell, living in the world no different from a cell

Back
Top Bottom