*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

i dont think they are all out of sizes.....maybe its just your computer?

They couldnt have sold out that fast unless mr reseller got his whole family logged in like 200 computers.... :lol:
laugh.gif

what gets me nervous is when u check out and the package just says one size.... :tongue:
tongue.gif

anyone else have a quick checkout like me?? i cant be the only one.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Im starting to wonder if it being so quick was good......watch them cancel my order :lol:
laugh.gif

For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me fkint@yahoo.com

This is bull. good one JB.
I got through...picked out the size sof the shoes, hat and shirt...hit buy...and it goes to server maintenance.
Another JB fiasco.
They knew the demand was going to be high. Couldn't they have done some sort of maintenance to the site to improve it??

-J-

I've been stuck on the "FLASH" page for about 20 minutes now. I've refreshed a few times. Am I just supposed to sit and watch it?

Thanks in advance,
J

How come the page that says its gonna refresh every 60 isnt even refreshing?.... wtf ? anyone elses like that ? im thinkin about givin up soon this is rediculous

got my order in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got size 10 shoes and a xl shirt and hat :pimp:
pimp.gif
and it only took me 18 mins :wink:
wink.gif

this is RIDICULOUS!! i got some wack popup saying something about macro media and do i want to run script so i say yes then the red ribbons kept just flying all around and the box would flash size 11. when it finally stopped i tried to click for a size 9.5 it was just a blank space. thanks ike and thanks resellers.
As the world turns, I learned life is hell, living in the world no different from a cell

this makes me wanna stop buying nikes... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

Good luck to everyone else still trying!!!

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Jon,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: xxxxxxxx

Shipment #1

Ship to: xxxxxxxx

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $15.50

Grand Total: $215.50
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $215.50

what size did everyone get?

shoe 10.5
shirt L
cap L/XL

i just hope that they don't cancel my order...then i'd be real pissed >:
mad.gif

this is RIDICULOUS!! i got some wack popup saying something about macro media and do i want to run script so i say yes then the red ribbons kept just flying all around and the box would flash size 11. when it finally stopped i tried to click for a size 9.5 it was just a blank space. thanks ike and thanks resellers.
As the world turns, I learned life is hell, living in the world no different from a cell

i got that page where it says not to reload because it automatically does. what do i do? its been there for 15 minutes!!! someone help me, or im gonna get super pissed and flip out.

finally!! after 40 minutes of sitting and waiting.. my order was confirmed.. so does this mean i for sure am getting my order??

^^^^I sure hope so because my order was successfully placed and I got my 11.5 and my confirmation email...Thank God that is over... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

I got one package to go through but on the second try I had the same problem mentioned above. All the java they had going on crashed my browser and I wasn't able to choose sizes for my friend's package. Still trying though.

Finally got it!!! damn that took like half hour, they need to come up with a better method of doing this. The Flash plugin' they used probably messed up a lot of people. bastards!

well if you didnt get one, dont worry, there will be people posting up some FS within' a few days. sorry.

knew I wouldn't get in.......crashed so many times.....thank god I didn't care if i got them or not

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Last time I was but the learner. Now I am

For those of you who actually ordered, where is the order page? Or did you access it through your link in the email?

Man, this was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I got on at about 8:15 and from until this post I got nothing but constant error messages. I logged in through Internet Explorer and after I signed in it took me to a generic gray page were the image would never load. When I would log in through Safari or Netscape I would get al the way to were you chose the size shoe and shirt you want to order but nothing would be highlighted, it would just be grayed out. Then a message would pop up and say thre is an error in the flash 7 player and if it continues then your computer may be unresponsive. Then it ask if you would like to abort the script. If you press no then the scrren would just freeze and ask you the question again. If you press yes then a constant flash movie would play where the arrows just flies across the screen RIGHT PASS THE PART WHERE YOU ORDER and never stop. I think it is unfair not to be able to order the shoes because of a fault in the way they created there script >:
mad.gif

am i the only one who cant even get to the site any more??????
@#$% JB and their damn slow/out of date servers. i had it, clicked buy, and it didnt add anything to my cart, now i cant even load the site. i tried calling, got through after 20 minutes, just to get a recording saying you can only buy online
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

help with my free ipod!. join BMG, get closer to a free ipod
anyone wanna trade their sz 13 DS flint xiii's or sz 13 DS stealths for my sz 13 DS blk/red xiii's? get at me in my inbox

Quote:
this is RIDICULOUS!! i got some wack popup saying something about macro media and do i want to run script so i say yes then the red ribbons kept just flying all around and the box would flash size 11. when it finally stopped i tried to click for a size 9.5 it was just a blank space.

Same thing happened to me, 4 TIMES.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Looks like I'm not gonna get my pair. &%@$!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

EDIT:Even if you clicked on no, your screen would get freezed up, and the same thing would pop up again.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm so mad right now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91