>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

YOU KNOW WHAT F#$% JB, F#$% NIKE, I GIVE UP, 6HRS WASTED. IM DONE. I HAVE THE CHOICE OF BUYING Js OR
SOME NEW CAR AUDIO AT A SUPER DISCOUNT. ( NEW FROM FACTORY 2 KICKER 12" L7 SUBS WITH 2 AMPS FOR FOR $540 DISCOUNT; RETAIL=$1500+. FORGET THIS ITS NOT WORTH IT FOR $200.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

the reason it says "save o79974876 or else it will be over written" is because you use someone elses link and you can't order because someone else order the sneakers before you and thats there confirmation #

Try page 30 and the link, I just ordered my pair and got comfirm email from Jordan, hope it goes through, BTW keep going back and forward on the link, it worked for me!

FINALLY!

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

XXXXXXX,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: XXXXXXXXXXX
Shipment #1

Ship to: XXXXXXXXXX

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $16.50

Grand Total: $216.50
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $216.50

nyckollector,

dude....you're talking a lot. i got on straight from jumpman23.com. i logged in and it worked.

will they cancel your order if you place 2 orders with the same address but different credit cards? i don't really care, i'm just happy i got my one pair, but my roommate wants one now and i want to know if i can order for him (he has no credit or debit check card)/

Im gal d everyone i helped on AIM got their pair man i had like 75 IM at once, and for those people that think taht you are using someone elses link....did you notice when it asked if you were at least 13 years old it had your very ownB-day in there!!!!

and isignthechecks those hot wheels are dope my son has like 500 hotwheel cars and plays with all of them......make sure you come and see me when the Ice X's drop i still have your pairs

hit me up!!! ste160@gmail.com

Quote:
Ive been on the place order page 6 seperate times and everytime ive had saving order 07.......I keep hitting refresh and it doesnt go through anyone got suggestions??? thanks.

hey keep hitting place order...don't refresh the page. keep hitting place order and try it that way, after a while it should take it. it worked like that for me. let me know if that works.

got my tow pairs WHOOOO
Im needing LUCKYS, ARGONS,RAYGUNS, WHEAT HIGHS, SHARKS, REVERSE MICHIGANS, PLUMS, and PATENT DUNKS in a sz.10-10.5

get at me aim:wow:syrhiz
or osyrhiz@gmail.com

Can somebody please help me out ive used 8 different links and everytime i get to the checkout page im still getting the unable to process order. Anyone that wants to messenger me add me at thacroation7@hotmail.com and ill pay $15 paypal if you get me through and get me ordered a pair. thanks.

Yo i dont know how but i came thru with 4 pairs. Any1 needs help? Just go to that page where u can sign in the blank, and it'll lead u to the flash where the ribbons and the IVs be. If ur order says " XXXXXXXX failed because the number cannot be overwritten" or sumthing close to that stops u, keep clicking "Place my order". Good luck guys!

hey i keep getting a page that tells me that it is over are they all sold out. can someone help

wrong! thats not true, its not an order being overwritten and Ill tell you how I know, because when that happened to me earlier, I was on the phone with a nike rep, I gave him the order# and he said it wasnt in the system. so how could it be an order that was already placed and they had no record of it? man, why do people come n this board and post bs? if you dont have facts ****.

Got my Pair at 6:30 thanks to my girl. Woot.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

----------------------
I.Need.A.Sole

[X] Jordan XI Space Jams *Holy Grail* 3/17/05

I got thru and then tried again and I got 2 confirmation emails for two different orders, so does that mean I got 2 pairs??? Anyone else do this or know anything.

Back
Top Bottom