*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

so sad cuz I shared the easy access link on this post a long long time ago and I guess becuz so many people posted nobody really saw it. Aww well. tried
AKA Kuruptygotti
FS sz 11 used indiglos and DS sz 12 Gino 1

GoTHoPz21 - it's been said that they will only allow 1 pair per account and credit card. Meaning no multiples per username and you can't use the same credit card even if it different accounts.

I STILL CAN'T GET PAST THE LAST PAGE...the freakin REview page i'm always stuck on that....it keeps giving me the Saving order 079....because it would result in data being overwritten, and or ish tooo...thiss is pissing me off.
What Is It.

GoTHoPz21

If you and your friend used the same login name don't be surprised if both orders are cancelled....

Someone mentioned they called a rep and they said as long as you use a different login and credit card it doesnt matter where its being shipped to.

Also the orders will probably be pending for a couple days because someone mentioned they have to check all the orders etc. to make sure people didn't order more than one pair....

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

HEADS UP!!!! Only sizes 7 - 8 and 11.5 - 18 are left :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
What do you do from here?I am on the 1985 to 2005 page,but it just stays there.What do I do?
it should load and after it has, it should say "ENTER" and just click that..

Last edited:
^^^ thats cuz their computers crashed from too many people loggin on...

evry one join the aim chat "Laser Ivs"
[/b] Bay Area​

Hey I ordered two pairs of them. My friend ordered a pair with my credit card. I ordered another one with another credit card. We both used different accounts and different credit cards. But, we have the same shipping adress. Will I get both? Thanks for the help..
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

Quote:
These didnt seem limited since theres still a pretty good size run left, and its the next day.

thats cause most people cant even get on the site... |I
tired.gif

these woulda been long gone if JB just did a regular HTML site instead of this java crap..

I just got on to check.
No 8 - 11 sizes.

Was the nubuck 12's like this??? or worse.
"woop woop waa waa
beep beep"

yallllllllllllllllll need to help nilly787 out seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

soo whats gonna happen now???cuz imma get real blown if i find out i dont get em, >:
mad.gif
but i donno, cuz it did say i just shelled out 210 in my email, but then again this whole 1 order per user is stressin me out...i feel like im bout to cry lol

Those that didin't get their size can wait a couple days. I'm sure JB will be cancelling ALOT of multiple orders from the same account/credit card from greedy NTers. So there will most likely be a "restock" of sizes. :smile:
smile.gif

Guys that are getting the error when trying to place the order. THIS HAS BEEN POSTED A HUNDRED TIMES ALREADY. Read the posts man

OK

go to this link

www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessionid=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB

it will take you to the sign in page. try that a couple times, it will give you a waiting page. you're looking for the flash page.

if signing in doesn't work. use this link

www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/flash.jsp

this is the flash link to access the items.

those two should do it. keep trying. re-enter the links over and over until you can select the items.

if you have trouble going to check out. i restarted my comp. try that. it worked for me on the first try.

"Keep hope ALIVE" keep trying and be patient.

no more questions, i have to go 2 work

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

Quote:
These didnt seem limited since theres still a pretty good size run left, and its the next day.

all the good sizes are gone though
FOR SALE: black gold i's NDS, and pearl ix's NDS. $75 each! get at me if you're interested! macdub5@yahoo.com aim: macdub502

I got through about a minute ago and the size runs are still 7-8 and 11.5-18. They also have XL XXL XXXL shirts and S/M X/XL hats. I think that part of the reason that there are so many sizes left is that nobody can get on to buy them! Thanks JB. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I wish I could help you cats that are not getting through. Just keep using the log-in link and hitting the back button and tring again and again until you get in.www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessionid=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB

Hey I ordered two pairs of them. My friend ordered a pair with my credit card. I ordered another one with another credit card. We both used different accounts and different credit cards. But, we have the same shipping adress. Will I get both? Thanks for the help..

Sorry for re-posting. I just wondered someone can help me out.
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

Back
Top Bottom