*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

IM LEGIT im me so i can invite u to the chat room on aol where i am ordering laser iv packages for peepz with there info moneymo41 aim

size 11-11.5 DS
II's black/black
IV's cool grey
XI's black/red

I finally ordered my size 12. Thanks guys for the tips. It's a shame that you have to do tricks to order, but I got mines.

I still can't get in, how in the hell are you guys getting in?
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock -Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Robinson - Busch​

FIRST B0RN - everyone is hammering the site. copy and paste the link on page 30 and keep pasting until it works. ie hammering

Has anyone found out if nike is going to cancel orders made by

using one of the links here. Cause i used one the links but with

my own screename. I hope i still get me shoe

I was asking that same question^^^....

but, finally after like an hour of just clicking, I got in. Being persistent will help you. Also, you have to have that flash program. Just keep trying. Best of luck.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

waNtEd: SpAcE JaM's SiZE 11

No orders will be canceld because you use the link that someone gave you...AS long as you have to enter you own ID and pw, then you good to go...
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

After 17 hours of stress, frustration, and very little sleep, I finally was able to order a pair that's not even my size. I got a size 8. |I
tired.gif

Whoever ordered an 8.5 or 9 and needs a size 8, come holler at me.

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Daniel,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: o79994922
Shipment #1
Ship to: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Daniel So
(address)

Shipping Method:Ground

Style &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $17.25
Grand Total: $217.25
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $217.25

AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: chiggafied@gmail.com
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon
FOR SALE:

Good lookin out for all the links.

HERE IS A HINT TO THOSE STILL TRYING TO GET IN

Go back in this post and use older posted links. I went back a few pages clicked a link and was in on the first try!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all,
Adam

I envy you people that are getting your pair, I am doing everything reccomended by nt'ers and still can't get in :frown:
frown.gif

Can anyone help me out ?
Aim - SoleByThePound
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock -Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Robinson - Busch​

just woke up, lastnight was total chaos. I look back on this and say to myself was this worth 5 hours waiting online for a ruined classic, right about now until they are in my hands, i say no. JB needs to cancel all these online exclusive packages its so dumb and frustrating, i kinda felt bad for all the newbies who kept on asking for help.
Some of you guys on here are mad greedy though, what was the need for ordering more than 2 pairs, if you are gonna sell them atleast sell them for a decent price to Niketalker's around the $325 range or so. Last night was so hectic i don't think i will ever do that again.
Ebay prices are rediculous right now, $455 with 5 days left :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, i won't be too surprised if they end in the $600 range
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

keep trying guys, even though i got my pair last night i was able to get in and get til the part where to put my cc but im not getting more. thanks everyone for the links

Quote:
Can you use the same credit more than once on different Team Jordan accounts?

Supposedly No..with the rumors thats been going on in this thread and what people are hearing from nike reps..
but again i really doubt nike is going to cancel orders...so if you got confirmation emails i think youre pretty safe..

Back
Top Bottom