*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

to everyone trying to get a pair use the link on page 30 copy and paste it in a new browser window and follow throught i just order a second pair literally a min ago size 12 with small hat and xxl tee so goodluck to everyone

Size 7 and 12-18 still available. No L/XL hats left on the pulldown menu. All shirt sizes available. I went all the way to the checkout screen and did not get a "Sold Out" message. Already got mine this morning. :D
happy.gif

Size 12 slice of Heaven...

just2hot07

whats the link to see if ours have shipped or not.

thanks.

keep trying guys, don't give up!

How come some people didnt have to pay tax ? is it b/c im in Ca or did you guys use a code?... Mines came out to $217.50 with free ground. i wanted to do 2 day but that would of cost me $230 >:
mad.gif

*edit* Anyone that used ground shipping, has your package been shipped?

how did you guys check that it was shipped, where's the tracking number ?
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

you guys think when some of these orders, in which cannot be processed, when or if cancelled will be updated on the site?

JordanX3,

There is no direct link. Check your registered email for a confirmation or you can log-on at www.niketown.com and view your purchase history. It will tell you if your order is pending, shipped, or cancelled.

If you shipped to an address other than your billing, MOST LIKELY your order will still say pending and they might call you to confirm your order.

I shipped to my billing using 2-Day Air. In my opinion, this is the fastest way they process your order (other than Overnight).

I wonder if the problems people are having are connected to geographics. Maybe some areas of the country are not set up to handle the huge push on the systems. I use a broadband connection and I can go on and off the purchase screen with ease.

Quote:
I really want to know who came up with making this online exclusive run on flash. Did they not know that there would be thousands upon thousands of people trying to access the same page at the same time. Why not HTML. I guess JB wants to make it hard for us. It must get them off or something, if it's not that then they must have had monkeys and squirrels running this online exclusive.

i truly think that it's all a marketing ploy... pretty ingenious if you think about it. Prior to yesterday, I'm sure that there were many people on the fence in regards to whether or not to purchase the package. Either they didn't fully buy into the hype, or they just didn't want to go through the hassle. This is how I personally felt about them. Then 8:00 EST rolls around and as expected - WEBSITE OVERLOAD to the billionth degree. This creates a sense of desperation, adding fuel to the hype. The undecided are now more inclined to purchase the kicks. After shelling out 2 bills for them, they now feel that they were justified in their spontaneous purchase and the otherwise possible sense of regret is vanquished.

You mean to tell me that a billion dollar company cannot foresee a potential server overload and provide the necessary tools to prevent this? cmon now...

touche JB, touche

I wonder if the problems that some people are having are caused by geographics. Some systems may not be able to cope with the huge surge is use. I am using a broadband connection and can get on and off the purchase screen with ease.

Anyone know long pending orders take to get shiped out cuz mine says pending this is bs man and i got 2 day express

Quote:
How come some people didnt have to pay tax ? is it b/c im in Ca or did you guys use a code?... Mines came out to $217.50 with free ground. i wanted to do 2 day but that would of cost me $230 [>:]

Naw man. You had to pay tax for Cali. I did the same. I just couldnt do the 2 day shipping . I just did the free ground like you. Oh well. At least we got ours.

Quote:
WOW nilly, you finally got them. Through all your posts asking for help, you finally got it. Glad to see .

yup, and thanks man!!

you guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss are all wrong this is what to do. i just got mine for those of you that cant get it make sure you update your pass word.

1. use the link that everybody sayin to use.
2. click where it says "forgot I.d. and password."
3. get new password (you have to update your password)
4. then try it and then it should go, you might have to try a few times.

believe me it will work!!!!!!!!!!!! it works im telling you

damn man my order still says pending >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

and i have 2day shipping.
anybody who ordered late lastnight still getting "Pending"?
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

WOOHOOO!!!!

Shipping Confirmation

May 15, 2005

Shawn,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: oXXXXXXXX

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

shipped on a sunday amazing! the gods are on my side!!!

just got off the fone with a niketown rep. she said its goin to take 5-7 days for it to process orders and for them to get shipped out and plus ur method of shipping im lookin at a week and a half for mine and dats with 2 day shipp :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
i truly think that it's all a marketing ploy... pretty ingenious if you think about it. Prior to yesterday, I'm sure that there were many people on the fence in regards to whether or not to purchase the package. Either they didn't fully buy into the hype, or they just didn't want to go through the hassle. This is how I personally felt about them. Then 8:00 EST rolls around and as expected - WEBSITE OVERLOAD to the billionth degree. This creates a sense of desperation, adding fuel to the hype. The undecided are now more inclined to purchase the kicks. After shelling out 2 bills for them, they now feel that they were justified in their spontaneous purchase and the otherwise possible sense of regret is vanquished.

You just described my situation. I saw all the trouble people were going through and I got through with ease. Once I got through it was like "I have to order them now, I mean come on, I got through!" I just got got by JB. I must say, that was very smart on JB's part.
[/center]

Quote:
Anyone know long pending orders take to get shiped out cuz mine says pending this is bs man and i got 2 day express

I mentioned that before in another post. I called to confirm my order...and was told that they would not be shipped out for 4-5 days NO MATTER WHAT shipping service was purchased, he said that they needed the time to go thru the orders and make sure none were placed from the same login to jumpman23.

It also said somewhere in the purchasing process, I forget exactly where...but it mentioned that they would not go out for 5 days....thats why I skipped the overnight shipping...its still 6 days from now till that overnight ship happens. I can wait the extra few days.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

Back
Top Bottom