*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
So when it says pending it still means you will get them right?

no, it's when you get a shipping confirmation number and then your safe :pimp:
pimp.gif

Damn you guys are too funny.

Do you actually think that JB is playing games with you? You think their IT/IS Department wants you to be unable to login just so it fustrates you? I honestly think that this online release went well considering the problems that were involved.

Flash is much harder to fool around with than HTML. Look at the Lebron B-Day release. All good sizes gone BEFORE release date. How about this time? They used Flash, and everyone had pretty EQUAL chances of obtaining a pair in their size.

I believe their server was decent in handling the amount of traffic. To upgrade a system just for a once-a-year release does not make sense when you consider the cost/benefits of doing so.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah man JB is doing to some regions of the natio so they will get super hyped and will crave for these. I got to admit it I would be more money for this.... nike talk has really "hyped" me back in Jordans. the marketing scheme is working, I REALLY WANT THIS DAMN KICKS!!!!! 5 pm couldn't get in. went to a party in LA and came back 4am still couldn't and here Iam trying to get into the purchase site still can't. Good job JB! good JB! with the hype steria. !!!!!!!! iam in san diego and wondering if any san diego heads got them?!
I got a size 9 1/2 xiii flints wanted to trade for size 10 xiii caros, III tru blues or XIII wheats. Get at me!

I also received my shipping confirmation today :D
happy.gif
. Pretty fast considering if usually takes a couple days for my other nike orders to go through.

MADDD PROPS TO Razorsharp510 FOR HOOKIN ME UP WITH A LINK TO GET IN

GOOD LOOKIN OUT HOMIE.....GOOD LOOKIN

anyone know what the BOX will look like? i am assuming just like the normal retro boxes, but anyone with more info?
[/i]

[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

CLsmooth71,

I received my order confirmation. I used 2-Day ground shipping, placed my order at 5:05 PM PST, and had it shipped to my billing address.

Who ever still can't login. I can get you a pair just email me your info. I'm trying rip anyone off just trying to help I got my 2 pairs in less than 20 mins and still can get more of whatever is left if anyone wants email. If you thing I am try to fraud you I could care less.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....

Yeah me three! i ordered 11.5's just on the strength of just havin' collateral. Anybody with multiples willing to trade an 11 for my 11.5? I'll even throw in some capital too(45-$75) Hit me up! kickback23@mac.com

these kats on ebay aint playing.they selling they shoes and its not even in their hands
WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

Started around 8pm eastern standard time and could not get thur. Came back around midnight and tried till 3am, but could not get pass the page with the shoe,hat and shirt size. Came back around 8 am this moring and got thur with ease. Got my confirmation #, and E-mail. What a night JB killed us with this on-line bill****. Wasted a lot of peoples time. Go to the older links around page 30 of this post. Click on the link and then put your user name and password in. If you get the auto refresh page, go back and keep login till you get thur. It will work, you have to keep trying. They have sizes 7-7.5 then skips to 11.5-18. Hope this helps.

^^^ good lookin' out last night man... that was a struggle... i wanted to throw my monitor out the window 38947508734234057 times.

FINALLY GOT THROUGH!!!

thanks to for the link on pg 29.

i wear a sz 9 and ended up with a 12. waddya gonna do?

this was my first attempt at ordering an online exclusive, and probably my last...

hope everyone else got theirs.

cheers, dan

ste160 much props for all the people you helped. I know if it wasn't for you alot of people wouldn't get their pair. People don't blame JB they can't do anything the site was flooded. Those people that had 10 windows open think why you couldn't get your order through. Alot people didn't have the flash program loaded properly also.

Another thing how did you guys that went through all the way through get sent back to the grey page? I was there for 10 mins trying to use different cc and nothing happened.

Also I placed two orders in the same account does that mean one will get cancelled? I got my confrimation email but the shipping is pending.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....

Back
Top Bottom