Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gottig10

WOW!! look at all the haterz in here

Did people scream and cry when Kobe was crying to be traded to another team back in 07?
Did people scream and cry when the Lakers had Shaq Kobe Malone and Payton?
Did people scream and cry when Jordan had a conference on TV , left the game of basketball and went to play baseball?
Did people scream and cry when Jordan left the bulls and said he would never return to the nba,....only to come back to the Wizards?

So should Lebron be back lashed for this. This is Lebron choice the man can do whatever he wants...the man has done everything in basketball except win a championship, and in order to do this he needs a another superstar on his team, just like everybody else had.(except the Pistons)

I mean for goodness sake Kobe actually was accused of raping a lady, and yet u people still follow him

Lebron will get his Championship, and when it is all said and done, it will be 1. Lebron 2. Kobe 3. Jordan

all lebron needs is one ring, he doesnt need multiples at all...because if that was the case Robert Hory would be the best in the game then......yeah have u thought about that?

cd4258eef4aa8197b298f94f0d41537a2a5a909.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Did people scream and cry when Kobe was crying to be traded to another team back in 07?
Did people scream and cry when the Lakers had Shaq Kobe Malone and Patton?
Did people scream and cry when Jordan had a conference on TV , left the game of basketball and went to play baseball?
Did people scream and cry when Jordan left the bulls and said he would never return to the nba,....only to come back to the Wizards?

So should Lebron be back lashed for this. This is Lebron choice the man can do whatever he wants...the man has done everything in basketball except win a championship, and in order to do this he needs a another superstar on his team, just like everybody else had.(except the Pistons)

I mean for goodness sake Kobe actually was accused of raping a lady, and yet u people still follow him

Lebron will get his Championship, and when it is all said and done, it will be 1. Lebron 2. Kobe 3. Jordan

all lebron needs is one ring, he doesnt need multiples at all...because if that was the case Robert Hory would be the best in the game then......yeah have u thought about that?
6tfm7r.jpg

%2B_()!@retni%5E%26FUEtabit.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

cd4258eef4aa8197b298f94f0d41537a2a5a909.gif
I have to admit that was CLASSIC!!! U got me with that one 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

He has 2 MVPs under his belt and has taken an abysmal team on his back as far as the finals. He's not trying to go the Iverson route and be the absolute man anymore. He's tried it for 7 years and it has yet to bear any results.

He wants to win rings now. Why are y'all complaining?
people care  more about brons legacy than  he  does
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heemsta

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Did people scream and cry when the Lakers had Shaq Kobe Malone and Patton?

by far the dumbest post of the year.
98ygao.jpg

Kobe didn't drag out whether he would stay or leave L.A. in an hour long ego stroke on ESPN.

Malone and Payton were roleplayers at the end of their careers desperate to win a championship when they joined the Lakers. They never claimed to be chosen or kings of anything.

Michael Jordan is the GOAT....you expect that there wouldn't be a press conference when he retired?

Last night we were all witness to the truth. LeBron James isn't Michael Jordan....he is Scottie Pippen.

He has 2 MVPs under his belt and has taken an abysmal team on his back as far as the finals. He's not trying to go the Iverson route and be the absolute man anymore. He's tried it for 7 years and it has yet to bear any results.

when in your life have you seen a 2 time mvp at the age of 25 who has led his team to the playoffs numerous times jump ship to another team that already has a superstar and sidekick ready to go? when you look at the all time greats in the history of this league name one player that would pull the move lebron did yesterday? in their prime name just one .... 

because he is ring chasing at the age of 25 in the worst sports market in the country. how hard is that to understand?

I guess Jordan won all those rings by himself?, and so did kobe

Jordan or Kobe couldn't win a ring with the same starting 5 lebron had point blank,

winning 60 and making the playoffs is damn near amazing

he was in clev for 7 YEARS most teams would kill to have one of the top players in the league on there team for 7 years

i don't get why knick fans are salty dude said he liked the city and msg, he didnt say i wanna be a ny knick, thats yall %%!+*+! wasting all yall resources to get a player who didnt commit to yall

Originally Posted by solefood229

Jordan or Kobe couldn't win a ring with the same starting 5 lebron had point blank,

he was in clev for 7 YEARS most teams would kill to have one of the top players in the league on there team for 7 years

i don't get why knick fans are salty dude said he liked the city and msg, he didnt say i wanna be a ny knick, thats yall %%!+*+! wasting all yall resources to get a player who didnt commit to yall
why do people keep bringing up jordan and kobe into this? did kobe or jordan ever join a rival great players team? do you think kobe or jordan would ever join a team with a superstar already in it and be the help? no shot in hell

Winning 60 games AND making the playoffs is an absolute failure when you are expected to reach the Finals and WIN the championship.
laugh.gif

This was sent to my boss this morning from one of my his buddies he went to Ohio State with..I guess this guy grew up and still lives in Akron, OH......pretty interesting read. 

Let's remember one thing. I said this about Mav and the Boyzz even as I was saying I felt LeBron would stay........and I've detailed these goofballs before. Often. But when you're winning 60 games, nobody listens. He has clowns surrounding him.

And I said it before the playoffs, when everyone was measuring for the ring the Cavs we're gonna get. Not. I told you explicitly I felt they had no shot against Boston and certainly no shot against Orlando, primarily because of LeBron. He's just not that kind of guy, to carry a team. But that's neither here, nor there. He's supremely talented and now he never has to worry about leading, because he can follow, which is TOTALLY who he is. He is the ultimate follower, like a child.

Again, not sour grapes today because he left, because I'm not a Cavs fan, or a LeBron fan. I've disliked this group since they were pulling their BS back at St. V. It just gets worse, with more money, more power, more fame, more ego. They're idiots, and I can see these dopes being broke in 20 years. Blow 300 million dollars? It can happen, signed Antoine Walker-Shawn Kemp-Others.................

I know Mav and the Boyzz superficially. They're a bunch of clowns and everybody in this area knows it. There is no 45-year old veteran, wise, advisor in this affair. These are a bunch of 25-year old partying fools, armed with hundreds of millions of dollars.

Lebron has every right to live, play for, hang out with, whoever he wants in this world. That's America. That's freedom. But last night's spectacle reeks of a bunch of neophyte clowns, not knowing how to handle a situation far bigger than them. There was no Arn Tellem, Leigh Steinberg, or even Jerry Maguire around. Just a bunch of ******s, armed with a ton of cash. Lebron suffered an image-buster, one that I've been predicting was coming for years. It was just all covered up by the Cleveland media for years, because they were scared of offending Lebron and his wacked out, alcoholic mom. But Lebron has every right to play where he wants, and I support that 150%. He just needed one adult, JUST ONE, to guide him out the door. There wasn't even one.........that's sad.

For Dan Gilbert: He messed up with the letter, even though I loved it. But I'm not his lawyer, or his advisor. I just sat back and watched the reality show go horribly wrong. He will live to regret the letter. Had he received a day, or even a few hours notice, he NEVER would have written it. But he was blindsided and reacted poorly.

Gilbert fired off that letter, and made an a** of himself, for one reason. He "KNEW" Lebron was coming back. You don't write that letter even if you have 3 hours notice. I guarantee you one of the clowns, and there are about 10 of these leeches involved, told him not to worry. Probably at 8:55...............

I also guarantee you one of the morons told Byron Scott to take the deal, because it was all good B-Scott, my man. Why take the Lakers gig in one year, when you can coach the King forever, bro? OOOOPs...........Byron listened to the wrong Bozo....................

There is a crash-and-burn coming for these clowns. I hope last night was the bottom for Lebron, but I suspect the image-busting has a ways to go, though.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

why do people keep bringing up jordan and kobe into this? did kobe or jordan ever join a rival great players team? do you think kobe or jordan would ever join a team with a superstar already in it and be the help? no shot in hell
jordan and kobe would wanna beat dwayne wade   not help a dwayne wade led team win a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom