Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I feel like Dallas is a real dark horse too. Not only Mark Cuban, but do you know what Jerry Jones would do to get LeBron there? NBA games played at the new stadium!? LeBron loves the Cowboys as well, and being in the same city as America's Team will only capture a wider audience ...

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by you go boy

my top 3 teams he goes to in no particular order knicks, nets and the heat... the nets he would go to because they got brook, devin harris and courtney lee... but also jay z is the owner and hes boys with him... cant forget the nets have top 4 pick and can possibly land john wall who hes cool with too... the heat got wade theres nothing much else to say... the knicks can sign another max guy with him... the bulls no because i said before rose needs to dominate the ball in order to be good... but yet chris bourchard that dummy keeps sayin he will go there
smh.gif
... he definitely leaving he would be stupid not too... its just a matter of where really... but hopefully its the knicks 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Heat? who do the Heat have that would help Lebron win a championship other than Wade? NO ONE!

Nets on the other hand have a decent squad with a legit center in Lopez and Devin Harris and maybe the number 1 pick in the draft.

remember the heat won almost 50 games with "nobody"
grin.gif

the heat have wade and pat riley
young talent like cook and chalmers and beasley
though the heat are looking to trade beasley for devin harris.
the heat have a ton of money to spend and basically can ask wade and bron "who do you want to play with?"

lebron should go to the knicks they got a good young point guard that was in the nba all star why would he go to the bulls their is no talent their the knicks got a nice young roster too.Drose is not a top 12 in the league talent ..He may not be in the top 12 point guards in the league.and lebron grew up cheering for the knicks too thats a BIG plus who he could play for the team he love when he was younger

you silly how silly this sound knicks fans
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by you go boy

my top 3 teams he goes to in no particular order knicks, nets and the heat... the nets he would go to because they got brook, devin harris and courtney lee... but also jay z is the owner and hes boys with him... cant forget the nets have top 4 pick and can possibly land john wall who hes cool with too... the heat got wade theres nothing much else to say... the knicks can sign another max guy with him... the bulls no because i said before rose needs to dominate the ball in order to be good... but yet chris bourchard that dummy keeps sayin he will go there
smh.gif
... he definitely leaving he would be stupid not too... its just a matter of where really... but hopefully its the knicks 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Heat? who do the Heat have that would help Lebron win a championship other than Wade? NO ONE!

Nets on the other hand have a decent squad with a legit center in Lopez and Devin Harris and maybe the number 1 pick in the draft.

remember the heat won almost 50 games with "nobody"
grin.gif

the heat have wade and pat riley
young talent like cook and chalmers and beasley
though the heat are looking to trade beasley for devin harris.
the heat have a ton of money to spend and basically can ask wade and bron "who do you want to play with?"

This. I don't think the Heat get Bron but I do think they will end up with Wade and 2 other "big" free agents. My guess is Joe Johnson and Bosh or Boozer.

I hope Lebrick signs an extension with Cleveland for the next 7 years. S&T, come playoff time will be full of
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WITNESS NOTHING

as far as timing goes, someone school me on when hes likely to make a decision ... cuz in my opinion, if he can he should wait until after the draft and see who people get ... someone like the nets could get john wall and sign and trade for another top FA or something ...

I'd love for him to end up in Dallas with Dirk. Finally get Dirk and himself a ring
pimp.gif

Dudes on ESPN all saying Bulls now? WOW

i mean if i were Lebron id go to the Bulls since they have a great squad and would be a great team with him.

Rose, LeBron, Noah.. + trade potential for Hinrich & Deng..
nerd.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

outside of the friendship with Jigga, I can't see him signing with the Nets..they are awful and would have nothing besides him, Lopez and possibly Bosh...plus would he really settle on playing outside of New York?

lol What?! Hahaha Him + Lopez + Bosh would be the best trio in basketball! Brook Lopez is no joke!
That said, the Nets could still have Harris and Wall/Turner! And a billionaire playboy Russian owner! And when they move to Brooklyn, how is that really diff than NY?

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

outside of the friendship with Jigga, I can't see him signing with the Nets..they are awful and would have nothing besides him, Lopez and possibly Bosh...plus would he really settle on playing outside of New York?

lol What?! Hahaha Him + Lopez + Bosh would be the best trio in basketball! Brook Lopez is no joke!
That said, the Nets could still have Harris and Wall/Turner! And a billionaire playboy Russian owner! And when they move to Brooklyn, how is that really diff than NY?

going to the nets is like playing for the other version of the cavs.
laugh.gif

perennial losers
tongue.gif

here is my final guess of whats going to happen come free agency... lebron will go to the knicks and bosh will join him.... the knicks have a solid young team and will be a lot better with those two... im not going to say they will be championship caliber but they will be really good thats a fact...they will definitely be better than the cavs this year... but whats important is the following year... curry has an expiring contract which is 11 mil... so the knicks can go after someone else that summer too... maybe melo if he accepts 11 mill or somebody else...but lets just say hypothetically "if" those 3 actually do play together the knicks going to be a problem
eek.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

as far as timing goes, someone school me on when hes likely to make a decision ... cuz in my opinion, if he can he should wait until after the draft and see who people get ... someone like the nets could get john wall and sign and trade for another top FA or something ...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Free Agency negotiations begin July 1, signings are announced July 14. The league gives teams two weeks to negotiate deals before signings are official. No teams can publicly negotiate contracts before July 1.

Knowing Lebron, he will milk the FA status as long as possible. He wants the attention and media coverage. The guy is the start of the domino effect.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Even if LeBron goes to Chicago, he will be compared to Jordan nonstop.

because he isnt be compared to him nonstop now?
i was just gonna say this no matter where he goes he is going to be compared to jordan nonstop

Unless the Knicks work out someway to get a third free agent there is no way in hell Lebron ends up there.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Even if LeBron goes to Chicago, he will be compared to Jordan nonstop.

because he isnt be compared to him nonstop now?

I'm saying like, imagine how much they're gonna randomly bring up Jordan before, after, and during every game LeBron plays as a Bull. I know he's already compared to Jordan nonstop now, but imagine how much worse it's gonna be if he ends up playing as a Bull.

[h1]KG To LeBron: Loyalty Hurts You Because You Can't Get Youth Back[/h1]

[h3]
[h3] [/h3]

May 14, 2010 12:42 AM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
Kevin Garnett has gone through free agency before and he issued some advice to LeBron James, who will hit the market this summer, after Boston's series-clinching win over Cleveland on Thursday night.

"Honestly, he's gonna have to make a decision on not just him, but his family and his future," Garnett said when asked in his postgame press conference what LeBron would have to deal with.

"Loyalty is something that hurts you at times because you can't get youth back. I can honestly say that if I can go back and do my situation over, knowing what I know now with this organization, I'd of done it a little sooner.

"But I don't know what's going through his mind. He's a different individual, I haven't spoken to him or anything but the world is his. Whatever he wants it to be, whatever decisions he makes is probably gonna be best for him, not only him, but him and his family."

Garnett signed a six-year, $126 million deal with the Timberwolves, who drafted him back in 1995, during the 1997-98 season.

After a few frustrating seasons in Minnesota, he was traded to Boston in 2007 and won his first NBA title the very next season.
[/h3]

What are LeBron's chances of coming to the Rockets..............the team from the past few years was essentially dismantled.

Originally Posted by proper english

Dudes on ESPN all saying Bulls now? WOW

i mean if i were Lebron id go to the Bulls since they have a great squad and would be a great team with him.

Rose, LeBron, Noah.. + trade potential for Hinrich & Deng..
nerd.gif
sick.gif
i really think the Bulls would be a good fit. 

he's not signing a one year contract. the knicks have 11 million dollars to play with next year. stop with this stupid all or nothing one year garbage. the bulls have better players but not elite automatic ring winners.

if the knicks get Bosh, lebron is coming. PERIOD. the bulls wouldn't be better than them to the point where it would aletr his decision if he wanted to live in NYC over CHI. stop acting like a team with lebron, bosh, gallanari, chanlder, and douglas would be buns. curry's money will be used this year or next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom