Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as i want to see lebron and wade playing together, i don't see anyone in the heat roster that would help them to the finals or just deep in the playoffs.
ohwell.gif

LOL. ya'll are just saying lebron will end up with this team that team..

having good reasons would be nice.

i think Dallas has a good chance.

IF Mark cuban can pay Lebron seperately outside of NBA...like saying mark cuban hires lebron as a worker for his company.

mark cuban would be definitely willing to pay 50mil a year if dallas can acquire lebron..

If Lebron wants to be improve his legacy, He'll stay in Cleveland. Going to the Knicks and winning is nothing special. If He want MAX respect like MJ, Bird, Kobe, Magic and etc, then He'll build his Legacy in Cleveland. A city in the DUMPS when in comes to sports. A city deprived of championships.
tired.gif
I feel for you Cleveland.

Lebron has to ask himself now, "Do I want to be a big fish in a big pond, or a whale in a tear drop?"

i was just thinking... does anyone think Lebron might have changed his number to #6 in anticipation of possibly going to the Bulls or Heat? #23 is retired in both cities...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

If Lebron wants to be improve his legacy, He'll stay in Cleveland. Going to the Knicks and winning is nothing special. If He want MAX respect like MJ, Bird, Kobe, Magic and etc, then He'll build his Legacy in Cleveland. A city in the DUMPS when in comes to sports. A city deprived of championships.
tired.gif
I feel for you Cleveland.

Lebron has to ask himself now, "Do I want to be a big fish in a big pond, or a whale in a tear drop?"

Improve what legacy?

Dude doesnt have anything yet.

Originally Posted by DT43

i was just thinking... does anyone think Lebron might have changed his number to #6 in anticipation of possibly going to the Bulls or Heat? #23 is retired in both cities...
nerd.gif

good thinking.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

nerd.gif
good thinking.
He changed his number because he's #2 in jersey sales behind Kobe. When Kobe changed his numbers his sales surged and stayed up. Business as usual. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

nerd.gif
good thinking.
He changed his number because he's #2 in jersey sales behind Kobe. When Kobe changed his numbers his sales surged and stayed up. Business as usual. 
pimp.gif

lebron is changing his number because he feels that nobody should wear 23, not because hes #2

Originally Posted by hellomarco

as much as i want to see lebron and wade playing together, i don't see anyone in the heat roster that would help them to the finals or just deep in the playoffs.
ohwell.gif

there isnt anyone on the heat roster besides cook, beasley... those are the 2 main contracts, and worth 7mill total... joel anthony, wade have a player options and chalmers is a team option... this team next year is gonna get built from the ground up starting with wade is he resigns, another max contract, and  a all-star... then round the team off with resigning some role players like haslem, wright, qrich ( for cheap )...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

nerd.gif
good thinking.
pimp.gif

lebron is changing his number because he feels that nobody should wear 23, not because hes #2

23lcdix.jpg

He's changing his number, because it's easy and costs nothing and will make him more money.

If he didn't want to use the number of a legend, then why would he change his number to Bill Russell's? 
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

hmmm...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

LeBron is coming to DC to play with Gilbert and the new Washington Bullets, period.

laugh.gif

Devin Harris or John Wall
Evan Turner or Courtney Lee
Lebron
Yi Julian
Brook Lopez

or

Derrick Rose
Dwyane Wade or SG
Lebron James
Taj Gibson or Chris Bosh
Joakim Noah

Too me Chicago would be the best fit and here are my reasons.
-Marketing for Lebron would be huge, you come to a top 3 city like Chicago.
-Chicago has the pieces which they really do. You have two rising in Derrick and Joakim and you could trade Kirk and Luol for maybe a Wade or Bosh. (I'll rather lose Wade or Bosh for Luol and Kirk then for nothing.)
-They still don't have a coach which could bring in much more attention to this team. The Bulls could bring in John Calipari, Bryon Scott, Doug Collins or even Phil Jackson.
nerd.gif

-Your playing in Michael house, you can finish your legacy in there.
-I know this might be odd but Kanye could be a factor to. He was in "Forever" plus him and Lebron are good friends.

Originally Posted by hellomarco

can cleveland keep lebron and then, sign another star (jj, dirk etc)?

I highly doubt it. Cleveland is already over the cap and the only player I can see on their roster that another team would want would be Antawn Jamison.
After his performance in the playoffs I doubt many teams would trade their best player for him.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

nerd.gif
good thinking.
pimp.gif

23lcdix.jpg

He's changing his number, because it's easy and costs nothing and will make him more money.

If he didn't want to use the number of a legend, then why would he change his number to Bill Russell's? 
indifferent.gif

u would have to ask lebron why #6

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

indifferent.gif
 ya'll really think LeBron going to Bulls, maybe if Jordan was never a Bull, cmon son you know damn straight he wants a legacy of his own. That's just common sense.

Knicks >>> Stays with Cleveland >>> Swaggerjacks MJ and goes to Chicago
real %$## right here. Sig worthy

IF Mark cuban can pay Lebron seperately outside of NBA...like saying mark cuban hires lebron as a worker for his company.

mark cuban would be definitely willing to pay 50mil a year if dallas can acquire lebron..
WOW

Just straight up idiotic.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

WOW

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

WOW

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom