Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling I will be losing my 50 dollar bet to Chester on Lebron staying in Clevleand, but I am pretty confident he will not go to the Knicks, it's either us or Chi-Town like everyone else has been stating

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by hellomarco

can cleveland keep lebron and then, sign another star (jj, dirk etc)?

I highly doubt it. Cleveland is already over the cap and the only player I can see on their roster that another team would want would be Antawn Jamison.
After his performance in the playoffs I doubt many teams would trade their best player for him.
ohwell.gif

i thought he was the missing piece to this cavs team.
indifferent.gif
such a waste. hickson could have used his mins to improve.

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

can cleveland keep lebron and then, sign another star (jj, dirk etc)?

I highly doubt it. Cleveland is already over the cap and the only player I can see on their roster that another team would want would be Antawn Jamison.
After his performance in the playoffs I doubt many teams would trade their best player for him.
ohwell.gif

i thought he was the missing piece to this cavs team.
indifferent.gif
such a waste. hickson could have used his mins to improve.
Amare would of been a much better player to get. He would of caused problems for Boston.

^ nice shirt.

i hope he goes for the team that would give him the best chance to win a ring, not because of fame, money and other attachments.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by DT43

i was just thinking... does anyone think Lebron might have changed his number to #6 in anticipation of possibly going to the Bulls or Heat? #23 is retired in both cities...
nerd.gif
good thinking.
He changed his number because he's #2 in jersey sales behind Kobe. When Kobe changed his numbers his sales surged and stayed up. Business as usual. 
pimp.gif

lebron is changing his number because he feels that nobody should wear 23, not because hes #2

23lcdix.jpg

He's changing his number, because it's easy and costs nothing and will make him more money.

If he didn't want to use the number of a legend, then why would he change his number to Bill Russell's? 
indifferent.gif

thank you...finally a mna w/ a brain it all about the $$$ just like when he leaves its all about $$$$

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by DT43

i was just thinking... does anyone think Lebron might have changed his number to #6 in anticipation of possibly going to the Bulls or Heat? #23 is retired in both cities...
nerd.gif
good thinking.
He changed his number because he's #2 in jersey sales behind Kobe. When Kobe changed his numbers his sales surged and stayed up. Business as usual. 
pimp.gif

lebron is changing his number because he feels that nobody should wear 23, not because hes #2

23lcdix.jpg

He's changing his number, because it's easy and costs nothing and will make him more money.

If he didn't want to use the number of a legend, then why would he change his number to Bill Russell's? 
indifferent.gif

thank you...finally a mna w/ a brain it all about the $$$ just like when he leaves its all about $$$$

What I'd love to know is how Chicago is all of a sudden a front runner for LeBron? Does he even have any ties to the city? Like someone already said, I think the Bulls are an automatic pass for LeBron cause of MJ and LJ wanting his own legacy. If only the Nets were moving to BK next season, I think they'd be the squad for sure but its really a toss up at this point. The way LeBron acted post game yesterday makes me think hes not going back to the Cavs.

I could care less where he goes but damn these fan bases are setting themselves up to look so stupid when he doesnt go to their team.

yall bunch of clowns we know where hes going next year......................................

LeBronLakers.jpg

laugh.gif
 i kid i kid....hes going to either NY or NJ either way the cavs organization and the cavs fans who talk sooooo much garbage will go back to irrelevance
pimp.gif

^
pimp.gif

Not that it'll EVER happen in 1 million years, but we would have the BEST package out that ANY team could offer if the Cavs wanted to sign and trade. Give them Bynum, Artest/Odom and throw in Sasha for Bron.

Fish
Kobe
Bron
who cares
Pau

Titles for the next 5 straight years!

DO IT MITCH!!!!

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I guarantee that LeBron will be signing with the Raptors this summer.

My cousin's friend's brother's mailman's nephew has close ties with LeBron and he has the inside scoop.

Not your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate?

Let the games begin...

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Didn't read the thread, did anyone mention the Clippers?
Don't know, but I'm pretty sure that over the next month and half we'll see pretty much every team in the league mentioned as possible destinations.  As for the Clippers, I'm a fan, but I don't see it happening.  Yes, we have some nice talent on the roster, can pay LeBron pretty much the max, and are in L.A., but we also still have the guy widely regarded as the worst owner in sports, no coach and no GM.  I don't see that situation being all that attractive to LeBron.  

I'm gonna be honest. I've been a big fan of LeBron ever since his SVSM years when was like 10. And the only reason I became a Cavs fan was because of LeBron. Where ever he ends up this summer, I'm gonna root for that team. I know Kobe fans would've rooted for Chicago if he would've ended up leaving couple years ago so I don't feel like I'm "bandwagoning" the Cavs.

I enjoy Brons game, its fun to watch and exciting, so wateva he decides to do, stay or go, I'm gonna be there supporting him and the team. The best move for him would be Chicago, but then there is the massive Jordan Shadow he will have to overcome, but i think he's capable of establishing a name for himself there, at only 25 he has ample timeto be fa greater than he is now

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

I'm gonna be honest. I've been a big fan of LeBron ever since his SVSM years when was like 10. And the only reason I became a Cavs fan was because of LeBron. Where ever he ends up this summer, I'm gonna root for that team. I know Kobe fans would've rooted for Chicago if he would've ended up leaving couple years ago so I don't feel like I'm "bandwagoning" the Cavs.
i dont know any 10 year old high schoolers.  this is the difference between lebron fans and cavs fans.  why do you have that "raised here, stays here" sig when you just said it doesnt matter where he goes, you'll cheer for that team? not that its a big deal, half of the Q has been filled with people like you for the past 7 years.
sick.gif

honest question but why does lebron like coach cal so much?  i know he respects coach K with all the olympic stuff and that but why the coach of kentucky?? is it just because of Wall?  honest question i have no idea

i DO NOT wanna see Lebron in a Bulls uni next year, Or Heat, Or Clippers .. Id cry
sick.gif

Knicks, Nets, Cavs ONLY..... And if he joined the Twolves thatd be perfectly fine as well
laugh.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif

this dude started off his report on ESPN w/ 'The Clippers are high on LeBron's list,' and I had to stoneface my damn tv.
laugh.gif

The only real thing LeBron said last night about his free agency was that he wants to win, and this ESPN dude throws the Clippers out there as a team that's high on LeBron's list?
roll.gif

Just... no.

I mean, yeah, he could end up there and make me look dumb as hell right now, but... c'mon, he says 'I just want to win' and someone else says 'Clippers! That's where he's going!'
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom