Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

:pimp:
pimp.gif
very nice!

Yeah... its pretty much to each their own....

But these were a gift..and knowing THESE are unlike the ASGs OR the other Non Graf joints is good enough for me...

And yeah..> I am no Photographer for sure.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
And yeah..> I am no Photographer for sure.

for real. the only way those could have been blurier is if the loch ness monster or big foot was wearing them. kidding.

Rock....you ever get this discs?

nope. I sent them. I will check to see if I they have been returned for some reason when I get back to the office.

Hey those are hot. But I personally am still a fan of the graf. Again I'm sorry if I should just get a late pass. But you know the original graf was actually suppose to be a rap song by Kanye West about Lebron James. I thought that would have been crazy. But the legal work didn't get done ahead of time. That's another crazy idea from my dude at Nike Ken L. He is the smartest designer out there. Keep it going. I think I like the graf more. But having a pair of those, oh my god Rock. Crazy dude
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

You guys getting all these crazy PE colorways and I'm just about to get the first ones. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

neon dunkmans have surfaced.. along with more ohio states and all-star graffitis..

too bad dude wants wayy too much for them. 4 digits? :wow:
eek.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
peace.
SIZE.
it matters.

261584363.jpg
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
LET NOLAN WEAR A SUIT!!!!!
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

i like the lebron's all-star imo that's the best colorway
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

I don't know how you guys do it?? I was just at Flight Club yesterday and was trying to decide if I should drop $350 on a pair of Fairfax or CTK joints....I almost did it then I heard the wife in the back of my mind and decided not to. But more props to the dudes that collect these PE's cause they are HOT!!!

wow im really looking forward to stepping my lebron game up over the summer what other genreral release colorways of the lebron IV will be releasing?
TEAMMARVEL​

Back
Top Bottom