OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

These are mad comfortable, gonna hoop in em tomorrow
more pics??

Some one on here said that "the south beach color way is played out". Yes there are plenty of SB inspired lebrons on this forum, but on the streets of New York City I have not seen one. So them being played out is ridiculous.

They could ONLY mean on NT they are played out... and to that I say.

Stop looking then lol

Who knew there could be THAT many different looks to it and that came out nice?

Some one on here said that "the south beach color way is played out". Yes there are plenty of SB inspired lebrons on this forum, but on the streets of New York City I have not seen one. So them being played out is ridiculous.
Yet almost every SB ID I see is different which is great

Wow how arnt u getting mad props for these. They are one of my favorite ID's ive seen and my favorite SB9 inspired colorway since its so smooth good work
Thank you sir! Unfortunately, these weren't inspired by the South Beach colorway, as I was aiming for an Air Mag inspired look. Still though, I appreciate the props!

-Jermaine

Has anyone ever cancelled an order while it was in transit? and under what circumstances did Nike let some of you keep and wear your ID until the next one is created?

skeeter i like em, with the right lighting the blue looks like carolina blue too. nice

instead of cancelling while in transit wouldnt they tell you to wait for them and just send em back since they r outta their hands already ?

Thank you sir! I just wish the LJ logo on the tongue was photo blue as well. I may customize that part but I just need to make sure whatever color I use matches the rest of the blue on the shoe.

is it normal to get a status saying "This shipment is warehoused until it is released by Clearing Agency." when tracking?

My ids arrive tommorow. I had to make another account on here for some reeason but i will post pics tommorow. Im the one that got the orange upper teal tounge and bottom pink midsole laces and lining. Cant wait i had to buy a general release just to feel better about waiting this long.. the carbons...comfy as heck

^^^Waiting to see what those supermans look like. I got a superman pair that I'm eventually making as well.

I dont understand everybodies thing with their tracking number going live. I made mine oct 28. I recieved an email the 17the that they were almost finished. I got an email the 26The that everything cleared and it had a link to the ups site and it had a arrival date and where they were and everything. Tomorrow is 5 weeks exactly. So when I made mine I ha d the 3rd in my head the whole time. but with that whack *** email they send u that says were almost finished was actually halfway thru so that was stupid but hey tomorow is the day and im excited still havent seen mine done. Yeezys that that one guy did and the ulti.ate warriors and basi ally all of twenty8s the bears one. The only dolphins one i like so far are the white ones no teal upper im not digging that but its not mine so its cool. Mine look like they would close contenders with dolphins ones but i added some pink in mine so only during breast cancer awareness month lol. But yeH i love this thread and seeing ylur ideas and stuff and the pictures its cool.. people think im crazy as ray but screw em i love expensive sweet ****** lebrons and only lebrons i wore jordans my whole life as a kid so i just dont do that anymore at all and i grew up in cleveland and the shoe game BLEW UP once that boy laced up and its been on since then fam... post pics tomorow

I totaly forgot to say something wich is crazy but i did. I feel like including myself everyone is so anxious to get these shoes that we read into every email and what nike.com says and everyone else s shipping story that it makes time go slow so word of advice just relax or try to find something else to do lol... just put 5 weeks in your head and most likely it wont be longer than that but it could be earlier or go buy a couple of general releases it kinda made me feel better..later

Just ordered my 2nd pair and the estimate wait time is 6 to 7 weeks. I made a teal and black cw. I can't wait to get the next year.

Back
Top Bottom