OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Here's the pics of my ID's..Sorry for the crappy quality of the pics..Couldn't find my good camera..

The Admiral:

I'm very pleased with how they turned out..Now I just have to find an old school Spurs shirt to go with em..And once I find my good cam and it stops raining I'm going to take some outdoors shots..

got a couple IDs in today, quick pic, more coming soon.
Am I trippin, or is the air unit/midsole at the heal really sticking out more than usual? Regardless, the ID came out real nice!

Last edited:
I saw it, but I was hoping it was just the angle or something for his sake lol

Yea its pretty noticeable, earlier in this thread someone said the air bags seem to fit the full sizes, for half sizes they use the same air bags so they fit big or small on the half sizes. My size 10.5's come in on Thursday so I will see for myself

Tracking my pair and it seems like they are going through a journey, heres the timeline, anyone have a similar experience?

Anchorage, AK, United States 12/03/2012
Shenzhen, China 12/03/2012
Louisville, KY, United States 12/02/2012
Shenzhen, China 12/01/2012
Shenzhen, China 11/30/2012
Dongguan, China 11/30/2012
China 11/29/2012

Last edited:

sorry about the quality of pics but i will get some better ones up. I could not be happier that the wait is over and now im about to go ham on like at least 5 more pairs now that i saw how they fit.

Again, I ordered a SB ID on 11/09 and it still says in progress. Only received the first email about them getting the order and to sit back while they work on them. Almost 4 weeks and not a single update.

My are 12.5 and while they fit big my airbag unit is proportionate to the rest of the shoe unlike what it appears as above. But that CW is so dope, well done :smokin

Here's the pics of my ID's..Sorry for the crappy quality of the pics..Couldn't find my good camera..
The Admiral:

I'm very pleased with how they turned out..Now I just have to find an old school Spurs shirt to go with em..And once I find my good cam and it stops raining I'm going to take some outdoors shots..

YES YES YES !!!!!! BRAVO !!!

The Admiral:

I like these I feel like they are missing some white maybe the swoosh outline.. They go hard tho

ordered 2 pairs tonight and the rep stated that the (by the 24th) thing is still a go.

so it was a no brainer for me. reverse lebron red PEs and AF1 puerto rico inspired, on the way. then i'm done with the first phase.

thats ugly as ****
why did you waste ya money on these
they dont even look attractive
terrible design and colors and execution

stop hating bro!

hate is a sickness!

AND NO YOU ARENT HATING BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THEM. YES YOU ARE HATING BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPER EXTRA WITH YOUR CRITIQUE.

:smh:

and for the record they arent my cup of tea either, but its all good.

Last edited:
I like that yellow pair for some reason. Yellow is like my least favorite color, but I would wear those.

ordered 2 pairs tonight and the rep stated that the (by the 24th) thing is still a go.
so it was a no brainer for me. reverse lebron red PEs and AF1 puerto rico inspired, on the way. then i'm done with the first phase.
did she say what time u can id 2 get b4 xmas? want 2 id shoe friday for nye.

Last edited:
doesnt change the fact that they ugly as ****
whats your opinion

and dont gimme that "but but but i respect his creativity" or "but but but its him wearing it"
******g dope as hell
beautiful

Not a fan either but it's pointless to slander someone who paid for them out his pocket

Back
Top Bottom