OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Cannons turned out great. Still undecided on what to id. So many options, so little money. :lol:

Well my pair came in, and they turned out great. I placed an order for a South Beach colorway last night as well as a pair of KD V gaxay IDs. I talked to a rep and he said that I would only get my KD's by Christmas eve. They aren't to shiney, but I'm tempted to spray the whole shoe down with Spray Matte finish.
Oh well here are some quick pix, I'll reshoot some tomorrow when I get home.

KVN

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments, all. Awesome B, I would love to do that for you, but I don't own Cannon IX's. that's partly why I got these..

KVN, those look great! Especially the teal tongue with teal laces. Got an N7 vibe for sure, I'd rock em in a heartbeat..

I am away on work travel, meanwhile my 7 pairs of IDs are being held at my local UPS. I WANT TO GO HOME!!! >:

My 1st of 3 pair came in today (after 6 1/2 weeks!!!). Nothing to crazy color wise, just a pretty basic red & black. I posted a few pics without flash on also.

[COLOR=#Red]mcgregor triangle[/COLOR] Great Job On The Cannons After Seeing Yours I Feel Good On Pulling The Trigger On Mine...

Kev... Those came out great! I did one similar just messing around. IMO black based SB colorways>teal/pink/light grey based. Also nice to see you chose to go with the cheaper option IDs. The outlined swoosh is a nice touch!

I dont know if this belongs here because i dont mess with the X's but i thought id share.

Finally got the email saying they are putting the finishing touches and should ship within the week. Ordered on 11/09

My cannon-inspired pair finally came in. Pretty much what I was expecting, but waited so long my excitement died down a little. Teal's a bit darker than I expected, but maybe cuz it's bordered by navy. also, there's a TON of speckling, not sure exactly how I feel about it..

nice cannon iDs.

For those hooping in these:

After 2 days of intense pick-up, these feel great from the get-go. The dynamic flywire makes these more comfortable than the 8 V1s (which is what most people likened the Xs to) because the lockdown is absolutely unbelievable. The only downside is that the forefoot doesn't really flex. For me, it's a blessing, because I've had a stress fracture on the top of my foot near the front, so no flex for the toe-box/frontal area actually helps me. But for others, that can be a detriment since cutting feels a little different especially when you're constantly doing on the top of your foot i.e. not flat-footed.

For my knees and stress fracture previously mentioned, the zoom air max bag is amazing. No break-in period required but they do feel better as you continue to hoop in them. No signs of creasing, they still pretty much look brand new. And the traction is ridiculous. I don't know if having a translucent sole helps or hurts the cause, but much better than the 9s, at least for me.

Hope this helps anyone debating about whether or not to hoop in their pair or not.

the red/blk joints are dope.

personally woulda went with the clear sole tho...

Is it just me or the royal blue less shiny than other colors? All the pics I've seen posted hardly shows the shine.

Nice flicks of the hwc. Can't go wrong with orange or white swoosh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom