OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

^ Those are definitely on my list of ID's to make.
^Pretty amazing for having worn them several times and balled in them
hyperfuse is a hell of a material
Appreciate it, and yes  the material they're made out of is pretty damn dope, if you look closely at the soles you can tell I balled in them from the slight scuffs on the transluscent sole, but other than that the only way to tell theyre worn is a smalllll scratch on teh top of the right shoe left shoe (from casual wear smh)

I wore my Red/Blk joints for the 1st time tonight & I can say without a doubt they were a serious attention getter!!! At the mall people were breaking their necks & I even got asked 3-4 times something like "when did those drop?" or "where did I get them from?".
happy.gif

is the tab with the lebron logo on the tongue different on the jeweled swoosh versions and the plastic outline swoosh versions? the jeweled swoosh ones have smooth tabs on the tongue and the outlined swoosh has a textured tab on the tongue

Got my trk'g number 11/26 no info until today and they will arrive Friday

Lava beach pics tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
is the tab with the lebron logo on the tongue different on the jeweled swoosh versions and the plastic outline swoosh versions? the jeweled swoosh ones have smooth tabs on the tongue and the outlined swoosh has a textured tab on the tongue

Yes that is correct. Pretty cool attention to detail from the two.

edit: just noticed on the Pressure the tongue has the texture(tiny diamond patterns) so it's on iD they are like that.

Last edited:
^Pretty amazing for having worn them several times and balled in them

I've balled like 4 days in my pair and the fuse material, though people knock not having leather, is pretty legit. Minor dirt, just need a wet towel to wipe it off, and no signs of creasing. IF these were leather, it'd look like I have already beat these to the ground haha.

Thinking about getting these for Christmas, never really done an ID apart from a pair of space jam KD IVs. Anyhow wanna know your thought, should I speckle the midsole with teal or red? Also the LJ logo on the tongue appears white and I can't seem to get it to change, is that a problem you guys are having too? Also can't decide between red/black/teal laces lol. I'd really appreciate any input to help cure my indecisiveness! 

You can stack coupon codes on Nike, with the exception of free shipping and a % off coupon. Plus your better off waiting till a Nike is releasing a pair of shoes you like, have the ID's in the cart, lets say you want black foams. They come out on the 14th so at 8 am (eastern) you add those to your cart, check out and save 15% off both shoes. Maximize your discount son, do the same thing with the second coupon.

Just got these in today. I didn't want to try and replicate another south beach or Miami vice. Just went for something different under the same theme. I took a bit from both SB & MV and gave it a Xmas v2 colorblocking style.

South Vices

Last edited:
Still not sure how I feel about them though. I like the shoe but now I see what people were talking about them being too shiny. That and the speckle job sucks. Still debating on keeping them or returning them. One thing is for sure, this will be the last atomic teal base I order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom