OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Magneto

After a long day of small tweaking its finally official, order submitted and I'm bowing out of the X. Got every color I could really ask for, i am HAPPY :D

SOUTH BEACH

MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY

RED CARPET

X-MAS

ENTOURAGE

Set it up so I'd have interchangeable laces for most every shoe...

Mayne you went h.a.m but I would too with that 20% off. Can't wait you see how your red carpets turn out

Last edited:
Nike finally made this iD thing easy. :pimp: I'm pulling the trigger on these first. Everything else can come after.
Just waiting to see a couple of sample pairs before ordering.

After a long day of small tweaking its finally official, order submitted and I'm bowing out of the X. Got every color I could really ask for, i am HAPPY :D

Set it up so I'd have interchangeable laces for most every shoe...
:wow: :lol:
make sure you post pics when you get them :smokin

Okay So Im Waiting Until Some Post There SB Color Way ....Im Deciding Between These 4 SomeOne Help 

A

D .....The Specks Is a Different Blue Thou
one of these two depending on how much you like the speckles

or these, most accurate to the Gold Medal game one's Bron wore with the options we have...

this one

I'm in love with both of these.

Can't decide which one to get though :frown:

right

Nike finally made this iD thing easy. :pimp: I'm pulling the trigger on these first. Everything else can come after.
Just waiting to see a couple of sample pairs before ordering.

Got those exact ones in my locker with the blue speckle on the midsole and the invert of these too, might pull the trigger on them both later, still got this last discount code. Getting at these like you did the 9's, saw you killing ish last year... :rofl:

MAN...if these things were on Swoosh for $132...I would have copped 5 today. :rolleyes

Thats why I asked you earlier... :lol:

Can u hook Me Up w/ That 20% Off Code...PLEASE

Sorry, it was a one time use. Basically got it from continuous missing or damaged things on previous orders. They HATE giving the 20% but I was VERY adamant...

Last edited:
Original color ways > just copying off a shoe that's already been made, in my opinion.
Thanks man it has been noted

Nice USA IDs Sk33ter.

I prefer the ones sans the speckles on the midsole.
I agree I would want them as close to the GM's as possible. To bad we can't have different color swooshes that would make it better. The option for the flag wouldn't hurt either but I know you can't have it all.

Can't decide between black swoosh and pink insoles, or pink swoosh and black insoles on my SB's.

I went with the black swoosh and pink insoles. Just my 2 cents... I had a hard time choosing tho too
Yeah thats what I'm going with also when I get them and like you had a hard time deciding. Heck still might change my mind again.

@PeruWhite what did you put for the short iD? The lebron logo or ?

Yeah I used the grey X logo on every pair except the "Monsters of the Midway" pair, put my initials in Orange on those. Def wasn't going to use that tacky font they provide on any pair other than the "MotM" because the font just happens to be the Bears Old School lettering so it kinda worked. Thats the ONLY thing I feel Nike dropped the ball on was the fonts on the Personal ID and the option to color the quotes already there...

P.S. Just so y'all know, any time I get ANY discount code that can be used more than once I post it in the Coupon Code thread immediately. I share with the quickness and hope to save people money, especially with Nike prices being what they are these days. If I don't post it there it was a one time use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom