OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Sorry, it was a one time use. Basically got it from continuous missing or damaged things on previous orders. They HATE giving the 20% but I was VERY adamant...
Gotcha ...Thanks Thou Take Some Pics Of That SB When U Get It ...I Was Thinking off Getting That Same Design 

Thanks Guys For Your Input...Think Imma Go w/ This One Even Thou The Specs Are Off ....Its Not That Noticeable

Last edited:
damn Lol

Thats alot of damn ID's Peru............ I wish we had the option to color the medial swoosh by itself, the hyperfuse windows, and the plastic midsole piece.

After a long day of small tweaking its finally official, order submitted and I'm bowing out of the X. Got every color I could really ask for, i am HAPPY :D

SOUTH BEACH

MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY

RED CARPET

X-MAS

ENTOURAGE

Set it up so I'd have interchangeable laces for most every shoe...

Salute To You homie!! They All Look Great

Yeah figured I might as well get the 5 I want since I had this 20% off and this $1,000 gift card I won. I'll post pics...in a month, :lol:

I would Have Did The Same Thing :lol:

They're just begging people to make their favorite 8 colorways. But I seem to not mind
pimp.gif

Good stuff on the 20% off... every so often Nike does an on campus 30% off on NikeID orders and Im sooooo hoping they do it even though most times its done during the spring.

Some dude posted the code on NT before and they changed up how they did it. 

I may hold out for that depending on how long these are up...

Even though I agree the OG colorway Model is always better than the remake the HWCs are a must for dropping them before.

I have a feeling the catalog is moving to NSW with all this going on lol

go with the basic swoosh instead of the jeweled swoosh.. royal swoosh with white outline... got my photo blue xs today(which im returning bc these options are nicer) and its really nother worth it
if nike gave a LEATHER option... man.. id max out my CC..lol..
That 3D Swoosh Is the Only Reason Y I Like The X's So Much...The Regular One Looks Like a Sticker On The Jades

After a long day of small tweaking its finally official, order submitted and I'm bowing out of the X. Got every color I could really ask for, i am HAPPY :D

Set it up so I'd have interchangeable laces for most every shoe...

Daym that's some serious cash. X-mas colorway :smokin

Last edited:
I've been playing around with version of a blue HWC all day and I come in here and half of ya'll are doing it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom