OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Anyone figure out how to make this I.D yet ?
I need these in my life .

you can make something close to these on ID...

How do ya'll afford multiple pairs? :x I wanna buy two pairs but I'd need a coupon code for IDs before pulling the trigger :smh:, #poor.

Having a well paying job :rofl:

Still waiting on my 1 pair.

Only reason I didn't copp like 3 pair is cuz of SXSW :smh:

Son it's 220/pair and I'm triyng to ID two...440 ain't cheap
laugh.gif
Not sure what you're making, but don't kid yourself.
I'm making decent money and working enough
grin.gif
Shoes ain't my life, sorry if it's yours...Re-prioritize. Imma dead it here.
Don't kid YOURSELF, son,

I have nothing to "reprioritize" You do realize this is NIKE forum where people buy NIKE shoes, RIGHT??

I make enough to buy one, two...30 pairs of IDs if I want. But I only have two. If 440 is breaking your  bank, then maybe YOUR vision is skewed. I hear Durants are right up your alley

Microphone dropped, walking off the stage.

Don't kid YOURSELF, son,

I have nothing to "reprioritize" You do realize this is NIKE forum where people buy NIKE shoes, RIGHT??

I make enough to buy one, two...30 pairs of IDs if I want. But I only have two. If 440 is breaking your  bank, then maybe YOUR vision is skewed. I hear Durants are right up your alley

Microphone dropped, walking off the stage.

Pick up the Mic you didn't drop knowledge

When will kids learn what you can afford and what you can buy are two totally different things

Kid? In a grown *** man little boy. Step your finances up and stop crying about the cost of shoes. If you can't afford them, Payless has plenty available for you.

Why you mad, though? :rofl: :rofl:

My money issues are just fine.
Like you, I can buy 30+ (hell up to 50 if you'd like) if I wanted to >D But if there was a way to save a fraction on a $220 shoe, why wouldn't I? :rolleyes

The hashtag of, #poor, was out or sarcasm...Word of advice, don't take the internet so seriously..."Mic dropped".

man do they need to drop the new options already, like mad !

and one of em needs to be the option to OUTLINE THE JEWELED SWOOSH, like on the regular one

PLEASE !

Last edited:
An outlined swoosh would be cool. Also the option to have the lace-lock an individual color. And my favorite, a matte option or a change to the shine of the shoe. IMO since I want to order a TRUE white ID model.

For those of you wondering what they do with returned id's. Nike ships em out to various outlet stores. Mainly clearance outlets. My local clearance gets some here and there. Half the time the colorways are garbage. The good ones are always south beach, yeezy, sprite, etc colorways. And the shoes always have dumb id tags like ymcmb, swag, etc

For those of you wondering what they do with returned id's. Nike ships em out to various outlet stores. Mainly clearance outlets. My local clearance gets some here and there. Half the time the colorways are garbage. The good ones are always south beach, yeezy, sprite, etc colorways. And the shoes always have dumb id tags like ymcmb, swag, etc
........? ...........?..

Last edited:
Just ordered a pair of South Beach inspired X's

Pretty pumped I sold my 8 South Beaches for $1200 in July and miss then

Just ordered a pair of South Beach inspired X's

Pretty pumped I sold my 8 South Beaches for $1200 in July and miss then

I'd miss them too, but I'd have trouble turning down that offer too - financially you did really well there.

Last edited:
Just received an email saying my id's should ship out within a week.. :D :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom