OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Great iDs above. Still waiting for my pairs to arrive. But an early shout out to the inspiration I got from the iD pioneers in this thread. Y'all know who you are lol.

I've just been lurking this thread for months

I'm going to try and not be mean.... It's hard
Been inspired by all these Gucci cws

Might actually pull the trigger on these

Didn't feel like hosting the pic

Dude I totally stole those from you indeed!! When I saw your pics I was like "NEEEEED THEEEESSE". I copped on Christmas with some gift cards from clients. But I used yours as the template as we've seen some variations on here, but I like the purple laces and dark grey tongue the best, so credit goes to you sir! I just didn't post originally since we had already seen the Chaos iD...and you know how sensitive some cats can get in here. So I kept em to myself, only to be revealed now lol. Hopefully with do an Elite iD in the next day or so and look to cop the Home and Crimson Elite and call it a day on the X. :smokin
I really wouldn't worry about the double posting of your pics I mean how many hundreds of times have we seen the Knicks cw and Gucci an Xmas cws. It would be no different. The only time people complain on here is when you post an original id... Simply meaning an ID that doesn't take after a previously released shoe.

Could we PLEASE get extra laces 300 to 390 is enough
BUT NO EXTRA LACES FOR THIS EXTREME PRICE!!!

for extra laces

Repped!!! They should give us every color of the rainbow with the money spent and a special box with each shoe especially ids and elites. Nike is RIDICOULOUS for a lot of reasons this being one of the main reasons.

Thanks bro! I ordered them on 3/22 and they were started on 3/25. Originally I had Miami Heat on the heel iD then Nike emailed me saying I had to change it. So I went with chosen one. Also had thought about volt laces too but went with black instead. Any thoughts?

great move goin with the black laces imo, i wouldnt change a thing !

now ima lil nervous though, cause i ordered a pair 2 1/2 weeks ago, a svsm pair, and for my id i put svsm on one shoe and irish on the other, wonder if i will get an email, no worries though

i betcha the x id bizness will pick up since the elites are so expensive, lol

I put Miami on both of my shoes cuz I knew they couldn't put dolphins. I tried on some dolphins air max 90 i made in the past

Last edited:
Dude I totally stole those from you indeed!! When I saw your pics I was like "NEEEEED THEEEESSE". I copped on Christmas with some gift cards from clients. But I used yours as the template as we've seen some variations on here, but I like the purple laces and dark grey tongue the best, so credit goes to you sir! I just didn't post originally since we had already seen the Chaos iD...and you know how sensitive some cats can get in here. So I kept em to myself, only to be revealed now lol. Hopefully with do an Elite iD in the next day or so and look to cop the Home and Crimson Elite and call it a day on the X. :smokin

:lol: I appreciate that man!! thanks i might do another chaos to keep on ice.. they look so dope in person!

Repped!!! They should give us every color of the rainbow with the money spent and a special box with each shoe especially ids and elites. Nike is RIDICOULOUS for a lot of reasons this being one of the main reasons.

I called Nike CS about possibly getting a 2nd pair of laces for the iD's I just got in. Travis was very nice but informed me that obviously as we all know that Nike doesn't offer replacements or sell extra laces. He did say though that he would make note of it and if enough of the same requests come in then it's possible that it could become available in the future. I know...I wouldn't hold my breath on it, but at least it seems like they're listening a little. I told him we all got spoiled with the 9's last year and the 9 iD's as a 2nd lace option was available and there were very few GR pairs that didn't come with extra strings. :\

I put Miami on both of my shoes cuz I knew they couldn't put dolphins. I tried on some dolphins air max 90 i made in the past

now ima lil nervous though, cause i ordered a pair 2 1/2 weeks ago, a svsm pair, and for my id i put svsm on one shoe and irish on the other, wonder if i will get an email, no worries though

I figured since they offer King James, and some of the Hurricanes pairs I've seen say exactly that, Miami Heat would be ok. Not a big deal just a little surprised but 23phorlife you should be totally fine. I got my email 2 or 3 days after the initial order was placed and I called and emailed with the change and I even got an email response after I made the change stating such and that my order would then be submitted to the factory for construction. Then the next day I got the "We've started your order" from Nike. So if you've gotten that Started Order email you should be totally fine. Here's the email I first received...

Hello David,

Thank you for your recent NIKEiD order.

We would like to let you know that the personal iD "MIAMI HEAT" you have added to the product you’ve ordered does not comply with the NIKEiD personalization policy.

As stated in our guidelines, NIKEiD reserves the right to decide whether it is appropriate or not to display certain words on our products. We ask that you please respond to this email within 5 days and supply us with an alternative personal iD so we can process your order as quickly as possible. If we are unable to secure an alternative personal iD from you within 5 days, your order will be cancelled and your original form of payment refunded.

While we honor many personal iD's, we cannot honor every one. Unfortunately, at times we must decline personal iD's that may otherwise seem unobjectionable.

A Personal iD may be declined for any one of the following reasons:

- It might violate another party's trademark or other intellectual property rights. These may include words, phrases, celebrity's names, professional sports organizations and even certain color combinations when used in connection with particular words or geographic designations.

- It contains profanity, inappropriate slang, might be considered insulting or discriminatory, might be construed to incite violence, or may simply contain material that we do not wish to place on our products.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you once again for your interest in NIKEiD.

Regards,

John
Nike Customer Service
Nike.com

And I think I'm going to order an Elite iD today or tomorrow...hiyooo!

What's ridiculous is the people giving them the ok by paying for the shoes day 1 and full price

Last edited:
I agree I want every color of the rainbow plus black, white, brown, pink light brown the combination of colors(blue-green) etc. get crayola to sponsor it or something. Nike I'd is just like the coke freestyle machine great idea but could be way better.

Thanks bro! I ordered them on 3/22 and they were started on 3/25. Originally I had Miami Heat on the heel iD then Nike emailed me saying I had to change it. So I went with chosen one. Also had thought about volt laces too but went with black instead. Any thoughts?

That's bs that you couldn't use Miami Heat as your personal iD when they let you when you type it in, which gives you a green check mark. Same goes for SVSM Irish. Dolphins didn't work but they gave you a reason. That should've been the same if Miami Heat wasn't allowed. You should let them know so they are aware of the issue so they can fix it.

It's ridiculous, but people still drop the money on it. This isn't like gas prices. We don't HAVE to spend $200-$360 retail on so many shoes. If we stop buying these kicks at such outlandish prices especially when we're not 100% satisfied with the product and the options, they won't try to pull it again.

If anyone can remember when the total foamposite max first dropped, they were the most expensive retail shoe at the time and they sat on shelves until they dropped to like $30-$40 on clearance. It was years before Nike tried to charge that high for a shoe again, and they reserved it for a Jordan. We've just been accepting whatever they give us and paying top dollar so of course they're gonna try to milk it.

NIKEiD: Yes, the black Air Bag on the LeBron X and X Elite are blacked out now.

Well there's my confirmation, who to believe, NikeiD twitter or Nike Chat rep? I guess the rep's anwser wasn't clear and I'm pretty confident the black air bag option is like the wht/gold GRs now.

The air bag on the white n gold elites is blacked out... should make it fairly obvious what's going on here

$320 and $390 is just to crazy to even think of or pay for these.

Nike done lost it lol.

Back
Top Bottom