OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

i came in here to be inspired to design and buy a pair of these.

some of the pairs are real fresh and dope.

im leaving with around 160$ worth of inspiration...100 bucks short of making the purchase...i wish nike would give everyone the discount codes

I really like the duke colorways and the ring ceremonies and championships ....can't seem to decide grrrr

Now that im finally ready to pull the trigger on a pair that all black airbag will not allow it.  Please give me the regular clear black air bag back.  The all black works with about 1 or 2 styles.  Please nike

Now that im finally ready to pull the trigger on a pair that all black airbag will not allow it.  Please give me the regular clear black air bag back.  The all black works with about 1 or 2 styles.  Please nike

I just had a chat with them. The simulator is inaccurate, black zoom bag is clear and not blacked out like the GR White/Gold Elites.

Scott: Hi, my name is Scott. How may I help you?
Scott: Hello Jeff.
Jeff: Hello Scott, I need specific info on the new Lebron X Elite iD color options
Scott: What do you mean?
Scott: Like what information on the new iD color options?
Jeff: when making the zoom air bag black it comes out blacked out in the simulator
Jeff: similar to the White/Gold Lebron X Elite that just released
Jeff: I was wondering if this is accurate to the actual final product or is it a glitch and the actual product is just clear with black zoom
Scott: It wouldn't be blacked out, however it would be harder to see through due to the color black.
Jeff: oh that's what I thought
Jeff: thanks for the clarification
Scott: No problem. Thanks for contacting Nike. Have a great day!
Jeff: you too!

So did anyone pull the trigger yet....

These are about to be mine....

I actually love the elites . Got the golds, getting the superheroes cuz im a knicks n mets fan but the ids r screwed until they allow us to only speckle the midsole n vice versa. To me it would look 10x better if u could leave carbon fiber plain.

I've just been lurking this thread for months

Been inspired by all these Gucci cws

Might actually pull the trigger on these

Didn't feel like hosting the pic

I just had a chat with them. The simulator is inaccurate, black zoom bag is clear and not blacked out like the GR White/Gold Elites.

Jeff: Hello Scott, I need specific info on the new Lebron X Elite iD color options
Jeff: when making the zoom air bag black it comes out blacked out in the simulator
Jeff: I was wondering if this is accurate to the actual final product or is it a glitch and the actual product is just clear with black zoom
Scott: It wouldn't be blacked out, however it would be harder to see through due to the color black.

So.. it's clear with the black spike thingys? lol

is that info only regarding the X elites?

so confusing

Edit: just asked myseld... they think we are asking if its black like the NT background.
i believe its black but obviously transparent

D: quick question about the Lebron X IDs
D: not the elites though
Jess: Ok, I would be happy to answer your question.
D: on the air bag option. the black option. is the air bag completely black like the simulator or is it clear with black zoom strands?
Jess: Let me take a look quick.
D: no prob
Jess: It is all black but you can faintly see through it.
D: thought so thanks alot jess. i appreciate it
Jess: No problem, D! Is there anything else I can help you with today?
D: actually is it the same on the elite IDs? id assume so
Jess: Yes, it is
D: thank you

Last edited:
^ That's exactly what I was thinking. The guy that Jeff spoke to must've thought that by "blacked out" he meant opaque.

BTW, I just ordered a pair (not elites) with black air bag, so well see..

Last edited:
is that info only regarding the X elites?

so confusing

Edit: just asked myseld... they think we are asking if its black like the NT background.
i believe its black but obviously transparent

D: quick question about the Lebron X IDs
D: not the elites though
Jess: Ok, I would be happy to answer your question.
D: on the air bag option. the black option. is the air bag completely black like the simulator or is it clear with black zoom strands?
Jess: Let me take a look quick.
D: no prob
Jess: It is all black but you can faintly see through it.
D: thought so thanks alot jess. i appreciate it
Jess: No problem, D! Is there anything else I can help you with today?
D: actually is it the same on the elite IDs? id assume so
Jess: Yes, it is
D: thank you

D'awww.. Lame. I don't really like that look on the ID i'm going to make of that Silver PE he wore in Cleveland

i dont think he knows what he is talking about. i spoke to the rep on twitter and he confirmed the bag is blacked out. its not an error he said it was a updated option
and if you read his answer it makes no sense, i dont think scott knows what blacked out means

Hello everyone, longtime lurker here... Finally decided to join to share some ideas.

credit to mcgregor triangle who posted a similar version of the arbiters a page or two back

Back
Top Bottom