OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Man that sucks to hear dwoodactennis. I think I would clean them up the best i can (nail polish remover for the toe scuff, maybe a qtip dipped in nail polish remover for the part on the midsole) and keep them. 20% off is a great deal on them. I have my wht red silver playoff elites coming in next week. Hope it won't be a problem.

KVN

Man that sucks to hear dwoodactennis. I think I would clean them up the best i can (nail polish remover for the toe scuff, maybe a qtip dipped in nail polish remover for the part on the midsole) and keep them. 20% off is a great deal on them. I have my wht red silver playoff elites coming in next week. Hope it won't be a problem.

KVN
I know, I keep going back and forth.  Tough call.  Most of the issues I think I could fix or cover. 

Looks like Nike has been paying attention to all the recent complaints. I ordered two pair of elites back on the 30th of last month and today is the 12th I got an email saying that they're almost finished!! But, wanted them to be late so I can complain maybe get a coupon or something..

*shrug*

Just got a refund from NDC on a pair that started yellowing quick... they didn't send any coupons along with the refund email. Should I request one? I don't mind getting 15% off because I want to order 4-5 more pairs....

:smokin

Hey guys im thinking about getting a pair of elite ids before they take them down but i cant decide which ones, what do yall think?

^ Can't go wrong with either one. I would try to pick the one I could see myself wearing more often. But if i had to pick one I would do the Miami Vice. I'm probably biased though because I have the Taxi 9s and have Miami Vice X Elite iD's coming in a few weeks 8)

Hey guys!

Haven't posted any kicks in a minute, been super busy doing shoes for some of ya'll and other customers. Figured I'd post an almost finished pic of a pair of X iD's I'm almost done with. For our very own Mross16, who some of you might know.

This is a Finals Elite 9 based X iD. I changed the gold on the Diamond and toe box swooshes. Redid the black midsole and metallic gold speckles along with blacking out the Diamond plate, and also redid the gold on the tongue tab logo. Shoe was pretty decent before but now it looks even better. Last thing to do before I ship these back is redo the Lion Head lace locks. That'll be tomorrow with hopefully some pics to follow.

Hey guys!

Haven't posted any kicks in a minute, been super busy doing shoes for some of ya'll and other customers. Figured I'd post an almost finished pic of a pair of X iD's I'm almost done with. For our very own Mross16, who some of you might know.

This is a Finals Elite 9 based X iD. I changed the gold on the Diamond and toe box swooshes. Redid the black midsole and metallic gold speckles along with blacking out the Diamond plate, and also redid the gold on the tongue tab logo. Shoe was pretty decent before but now it looks even better. Last thing to do before I ship these back is redo the Lion Head lace locks. That'll be tomorrow with hopefully some pics to follow.

:smokin You are the man homie! I'll definitely be sending you a few more kicks for that Kustom touch!

^ Can't go wrong with either one. I would try to pick the one I could see myself wearing more often. But if i had to pick one I would do the Miami Vice. I'm probably biased though because I have the Taxi 9s and have Miami Vice X Elite iD's coming in a few weeks
glasses.gif
Im leaning to those too but i feel like the taxis might last longer because they dont have that icey sole

"Taxis" just came in..what do yall think...and the yellow is slight'y different from the yellow of the taxi elites from last year.
hey man can you post a pic of the instep side of the shoe?  im thinking about doing a similar colorway and im just curious. 

Hows that holding up?

I just got the "finishing touches" email so I will find out in about a week or two. I did do a white sole on my Championship inspired Elites and they're definitely holding up well so far. Cleans off pretty easily and still looking bright white.

Anyone have pics of how these look in real life? I kinda prefer these over those replicas y'all making..

Anyone have pics of how these look in real life? I kinda prefer these over those replicas y'all making..

This is a fake picture. Colorway was photoshopped on a pic of the Sport Turquoise Elite. So this picture pretty much is as "real life" as you're gonna get.

Last edited:
JUST GOT THE EMAIL

LEBRON X ID LAST DAY = 9/23

email said get your order in b 4 the new xi's go up, so they must be goin up kinda soon

hope this helps

Last edited:
Did anyone ever ID the "Wolverine" Elite? It was a Yellow/Blue/Red colorway.

I saw a screenshot of the design on here and was curious if anyone had some in-person pics to show....

Back
Top Bottom