Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna be an expensive week - pink foams, floridans, dunkmans, penny v dolphins and bred 4's
eek.gif

Last edited:
anyone actually hoops in their lebrons?

here's a few guys balling in them

LeBron James wearing navy/red/white Nike iD LeBron X+
View media item 139755View media item 139758View media item 139757

Ty Lawson hooping in "Wind Chill / Blue Diamond" Nike LeBron X+
View media item 139771View media item 139748View media item 139750View media item 139752

Eric Bledsoe wearing "Wind Chill / Blue Diamond" Nike LeBron X+
View media item 139785

Norris Cole wearing black/red "Pressure" Nike LeBron X+
View media item 139753View media item 139770

Seth Curry balling in USA / Olympic / Gold Medal LeBron X+
View media item 139783
nba / ncaa / celebrities basketball players wearing nike lebron x (10) court hardwood pictures photos pics

ARE THE FLORIDIANS A MATTE FINISH??? THAT SEEMS TO BE THE BEST THING ABOUT THEM

Just wanted to update everyone on my Fake Gold Medal purchase from eBay. I filed a claim last week and as of yesterday the funds were back in my paypal account. It was about as painless as possible. For once, ebay/paypal had my back. Remember guys, take your time and really inspect the kicks. I know I will!

:smokin

Just wanted to update everyone on my Fake Gold Medal purchase from eBay. I filed a claim last week and as of yesterday the funds were back in my paypal account. It was about as painless as possible. For once, ebay/paypal had my back. Remember guys, take your time and really inspect the kicks. I know I will!
:smokin

did you have to send back the shoes? or turn them in to authority? considering what he did was illegal

One of my local footlockers still have a size 11 in the jades sittin. Wow I thought they would sell out

am i the only pervert who likes corks?hope those where a general release...they d be they only ones(till now) i d cop...now,theres no chance...these are some extra limited **** right?have they released already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom